arthurC
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

Re:Post any Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon technical issues here only

[Post New]by arthurC on Jan 30, 12 11:38 AM
I'm stuck in the temple of something or other (the stone horses?) .. I've completed all the levels, and it's not allowing me to progress.
Any ideas anyone?
Thanks
Jo

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 30, 12 4:47 PM
arthurC wrote:I'm stuck in the temple of something or other (the stone horses?) .. I've completed all the levels, and it's not allowing me to progress.
Any ideas anyone?
Thanks
Jo

Hi Jo, I think that's the Qin Shi Huong (?) tomb stage...haven't heard of anyone else having this problem. But the circles are hard to see at times with some of the backgrounds, so maybe there's one you missed?

[Post New]by trev4elvis on Feb 15, 12 11:53 AM
TexasTermite wrote:I am using Windows 7- 1366 X 768 screen. The cursor is almost invisible to see unless you remove full screen mode in options and go to window mode. It works fine in Window mode. Is anyone else having this issue or any suggestions or is it just my new HP computer?

Game is great, worth the price. BFG is a great company and so user friendly to it's customers. I hope they prosper very much in 2012. I will continue to support with purchases.

I am having same issue with mouse pointer, I can hardly see the mouse pointer in menus and playing the game, I am using Wins 7 and I will try window mode but its a pity as spoils this great game

[Post New]by heron11 on Mar 4, 12 12:56 PM
Am in fire realm, an impossible evasion board even with timer off ("relaxed") but getting closer when suddenly game froze. Mostly has been fine except for a couple of "quit unexpectedlies". Now it will do nothing. Can't bring up menu or even quit game with corner red x. Please help.

weebawbee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by weebawbee on Apr 14, 12 11:33 AM
I've completed all 200(?) boards, in advanced mode - they've all got 5 stars. Every character is also at maximum points. I'm in the Fire Realm and not moving on to any kind of finale.

Please can you help? Thanks.

TillyQ
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

[Post New]by TillyQ on Apr 19, 12 8:35 AM
I have had some problems with the board freezing & then the game quitting. This has mainly been in the Fire Realm. When I restarted the game I usually was able to replay the board that quit with no problems. I hate it when it quits on an Evasion board that is almost done!

One time when the game quit a virus scan or software update was occurring. I though that might me the cause of the problem but the other times the game quit nothing else was running.

[Post New]by cliffroom on Oct 22, 13 6:56 PM
I have a problem with a character freezing. The game is reading Ali as in play and on pause. How do I get past this? I can play any other character on any board but cannot play Ali at all anymore. If I select her for a board the screen greys out and sits there until I do ctl-alt-del. At that point you see "paused" flash by but no way to unpause. Started a new player identity and it happened there too. Thanks.

Go to: