Re:Post any White Haven Mysteries Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by larrytalebevan on Jan 14, 12 9:16 PM
I am having an issue with the vial in the fountain. I grab it but it doesn't register no matter how many times I grab it. I have uninstalled then reinstalled the game and it still does it. Anyone else having this problem?

bigdave02
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Re:Post any White Haven Mysteries Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bigdave02 on Jan 15, 12 8:33 AM
Demo worked fine ,but when I purchased it,I got 'Director Player Error' and 'Object Expected'.Any ideas?

mosin
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by mosin on Feb 19, 12 7:05 PM
larrytalebevan wrote:I am having an issue with the vial in the fountain. I grab it but it doesn't register no matter how many times I grab it. I have uninstalled then reinstalled the game and it still does it. Anyone else having this problem?

Yep, that's where I'm stuck, can't get past this part of the game because of it.

nebulla_69
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by nebulla_69 on Feb 19, 12 7:11 PM
My inventory had enough items that I was using the scroll arrow and yet the game suddenly game to an abrupt end? I remember having a twine, a circle with a cross, a scythe and several more items yet the game kicked me out, the credits ran…the end, I’m at a lost. I don’t understand what happened.

First there was a statue that had a vial in its hand I did something and knocked the vial in the water but no matter how many times I tried I could not pick up the vial. The caption kept saying you have now retrieved the antidote but it never went into my inventory but stayed in the water each time I looked. I tried at least 10 times.
I still need to find a key to open a garden that had a lot of pumpkin surrounding it. Never got to do this
I had the head of a statue (hot) on the shed floor and was trying to find something to cool it off to be placed on the statue in the garden, Never got to do this.
I got to a room where there were silhouettes of photos – not sure what I was supposed to do here but I guess the point is moot—
There was a rope in a tree—and items on a bench in a garden – Never finished
Also never finished gathering carousel pieces to play mini game—
And yet the game jumped to the end complete with credits rolling, without giving me an error message.
To say I’m flabbergasted and frustrated is putting it mildly.

[Post New]by KaraWinters on Feb 19, 12 7:43 PM
nebulla_69 wrote:My inventory had enough items that I was using the scroll arrow and yet the game suddenly game to an abrupt end? I remember having a twine, a circle with a cross, a scythe and several more items yet the game kicked me out, the credits ran…the end, I’m at a lost. I don’t understand what happened.

First there was a statue that had a vial in its hand I did something and knocked the vial in the water but no matter how many times I tried I could not pick up the vial. The caption kept saying you have now retrieved the antidote but it never went into my inventory but stayed in the water each time I looked. I tried at least 10 times.
I still need to find a key to open a garden that had a lot of pumpkin surrounding it. Never got to do this
I had the head of a statue (hot) on the shed floor and was trying to find something to cool it off to be placed on the statue in the garden, Never got to do this.
I got to a room where there were silhouettes of photos – not sure what I was supposed to do here but I guess the point is moot—
There was a rope in a tree—and items on a bench in a garden – Never finished
Also never finished gathering carousel pieces to play mini game—
And yet the game jumped to the end complete with credits rolling, without giving me an error message.
To say I’m flabbergasted and frustrated is putting it mildly.

This also applies to larrytalebevan by the way and I'd rather not spam this forum.

What is interesting about this glitch is that for whatever reason every time you picked up a vial from the fountain it registers in the box as vial picked up. That is to say, because you picked it up several times you ended up filling up the vial box because it was registering you were picking the vial, even though it wasn't the correct vial.

I think what the programmers had done was that, instead of assigning a particular vial to a particular area, it was just generally programmed that if you picked a vial up the box would fill itself out. So it didn't matter what order you got the vials, they would all show up in order.

Anyhow I'm digressing, I think what was supposed happen but I was too irritated by this error myself to play it again, was that you got to the room but originally you weren't supposed to finish the game because you weren't supposed to have all the vials already, but since the game thought you had all the vials the game ended.

[Post New]by Maxmum on Mar 20, 12 3:59 AM
I cannot get the last brick to lift up to place it on the mosaic. Seven other bricks could be moved, but my last brick, in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, will not be shifted. Any one else have this problem?

[Post New]by PuzzleGirlUK on May 16, 12 10:06 AM
Maxmum wrote:I cannot get the last brick to lift up to place it on the mosaic. Seven other bricks could be moved, but my last brick, in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, will not be shifted. Any one else have this problem?

I am stuck with 2 bricks... the game has not frozen, it's just the 2 brisck will not go into the remaining places.

Did you figure it out ?

Thanks.

asierrahiker
Marlin
Marlin
9,070 Posts

[Post New]by asierrahiker on Aug 7, 12 4:26 PM
The problem that I'm having with this game is I've lowered the chandelier but I can't seem to zoom in on it to light it. I've clicked and clicked, read the 'cheat sheet' so I know this is exactly what I am supposed to do but alas, nothing happens. The game isn't frozen but just isn't working.

[Post New]by kyt2k8 on Feb 2, 13 12:17 AM
i'm stuck on the circle mosaic outside the greenhouse had all eight brick but one of the bricks is frozen it doesn't move and i need the scythe to continue the game

[Post New]by Firehaven on Apr 22, 13 9:16 PM
I cannot get to the Trellis Hall to use the rope. I can't find my way there no matter what I do. Even the hint doesn't work. When I try to go where it says, nothing happens.

[Post New]by Adamums83 on Apr 26, 13 12:04 PM
I cant go back to the pool i need to put the power on for the computer but i cant get through the gate to the pool even though i opened the gate.

Hammrsgl
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Hammrsgl on Apr 27, 13 10:08 PM
iPad version - unable to purchase - says "unable to acces purchasable items" have rebooted cleared memory and am on max bars for wi-fi - no luck

Mr_Krabs
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Krabs on Apr 30, 13 7:10 PM
I've finished the game with difficulty - this is feedback rather than a request for assistance. I have the iPad version and it's VERY buggy. Most of the problems happened in the bonus game - it kept freezing and wouldn't respond. For example, zooming into something and then not being able to close the window, playing a mini-game which wouldn't respond (the matching game near the end nearly drove me crazy, as sometimes the cards would flip over and then they wouldn't), etc, etc. Very frustrating.

[Post New]by desireedawn1 on Aug 28, 13 9:14 PM
I have tried several times to play the game and it keeps crashing my computer. I have tried uninstalling and installing with no success.

Go to: