Mystical Island

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

Re:Mystical Island

[Post New]by vicalana on Jan 10, 12 9:07 AM
shadowfax44 wrote:You just have to love it when the game reviews are more fun and entertaining than the game itself...

Very well said - love it!!

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Jan 10, 12 9:49 AM
I kinda like this game. It is relaxing and doesn't tax the brain. I didn't know about the strategy game (thanks cbx) but a very good idea. The misnamed objects do not bother me as I like to try to figure out what they are. These are new devs I want to give them support so I bought the game.

Thanks BigFish for giving new Devs a chance for us to try their games.

Edited on 01/10/2012 at 10:08:24 AM PST

[Post New]by SciJae on Jan 11, 12 7:06 AM
I thought the game looked good. The HOS are okay. I really only had two problems: 1) The game dialogue was broken. The English didn't make sense. 2) The HOS were a bit one-note. I'll play the game thru for curiousity, but I'm glad I had a free game credit

Mystical Island

[Post New]by geobren on Jan 11, 12 1:00 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Reunite Rick and Caitlin in Mystical Island, an incredible Hidden Object game! Get rick off of a tropical island and get him home! With no recollection of his past, it’s up to you to guide Rick and help him regain his memory. Help Caitlin track down her husband and figure out what gave Rick amnesia as you scour gorgeous locations and beautiful scenes. Get Rick off of the Mystical Island and return him to Caitlin!

Mystical Island

[Post New]by geobren on Jan 11, 12 1:05 PM
geobren wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Reunite Rick and Caitlin in Mystical Island, an incredible Hidden Object game! Get rick off of a tropical island and get him home! With no recollection of his past, it’s up to you to guide Rick and help him regain his memory. Help Caitlin track down her husband and figure out what gave Rick amnesia as you scour gorgeous locations and beautiful scenes. Get Rick off of the Mystical Island and return him to Caitlin!

I read all the reviews and tried the game and bought the game ..now I am stuck at the part where you have to dial the phone numbers and the first one was not a problem but the next one that has Amanda I can read the 48-21- then I cannot see the last two numbers and have tried every combination I can think of and nothing works...cannot skip this one and cannot go any further. Could some one please help me?
thanks so much!!

pogoscat
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by pogoscat on Jan 11, 12 7:14 PM
This game was painfully boring and didn't have much of a story line. It might be a great beginner game, but for anyone who is familiar with Hidden Object games, this one was very, very bad. I couldn't finish it fast enough and the only reason I played it was because I was extremely bored and needed to waste time. The translation was terrible. Bigfish can do better than this.

Go to: