Re:Post any Mystical Island technical issues here only

[Post New]by vandoo on Jan 12, 12 4:33 PM
I have the same problem as some others here I to get kicked out by ms in the slider game. I uninstalled then reinstalled, changed player and the same thing. I to used a credit to buy this game. Big Fish has lost a lot of credibility lately. This is not the only game that has caused me problems, but its the only one that i bought.

shell_1965
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by shell_1965 on Jan 14, 12 9:58 PM
for anyone unable to click on items. the way to do it is to click just to the right of the item. watch when you click, you will see an X . make sure the X it on the item, not your curser.

[Post New]by pretendimnothere on Jan 15, 12 7:04 PM
I also have a problem with the sliding block game. No matter what I do, it quits at this point. It goes right back to the same place , but I can't get past it. Very much wish I hadn't bought it.

[Post New]by acecyberwitch on Jan 16, 12 9:00 AM
i couldnt play this game curser had a mind of it's own and game stoped responding to clicks when i turned the custom curser off

MILLIE31651
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by MILLIE31651 on Jan 17, 12 4:18 PM
I HAVE WINDOWS XP AND COULD NOT EVEN GET IT STARTED. THE CURSOR WAS JERKY AND I COULD NOT EVEN SET THE VOLUME IN THE OPTIONS. IT WAS FINE RIGHT UP UNTIL AFTER I LOGGED IN MY NAME, THEN THAT WAS IT. IT WOULDN'T EVEN LET ME SHUT THE THING DOWN. AS SOON AS I TRIED TO HIT EXIT, IT FROZE SOLID.

[Post New]by jessespooky on Jan 23, 12 8:54 PM
I have windows 98. No problems in actually playing the game in general. I did get dumped about halfway thru the demo tho, at the game manager window there was a small green sign that said "game error!". Got back into the game ok and played with no more problems. This game is very, very slow in loading between scenes.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jan 24, 12 1:51 PM
Hi fishies,

I just wanted to let you know that we've released an update for this game that includes updated text and fixes some crashing and performance issues.

For more information on how to get the newest version of this game, please click on the following link:

UPDATE! New version available for Mystical Island! January 24, 2012

If you continue having any of these troubles after installing this update, please contact Tech Support for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by sanatani1008 on Jan 26, 12 9:23 AM
how do you put the engine into the plane. i seemed to miss that class at school

bonniesgrandma
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by bonniesgrandma on Jan 27, 12 4:02 AM
I got as far as putting the newspaper together, but one piece was missing and i couldnt get off the scene.

[Post New]by sanatani1008 on Feb 5, 12 6:24 AM
how do you put the engine in the plane

[Post New]by Sherrill52 on Feb 5, 12 6:33 PM
Fallen Airplane HOS asks for a LADYBIRD. It should be LADYBUG.

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Apr 7, 12 4:57 AM
Well, I demo-ed this game today for the first time, and I would assume I got the "updated" version as this is 4-6-2012.
The d/l was fine. The game was playing fine right up untill it froze while changing scenes.
Would not respond to c/a/d. Had to do a hard shut down!
Something I simply do NOT like to do.
Will not try again, it is a delete for me.
BK

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Jan 10, 13 2:15 PM
I was able to pick the spring up, but when I used the hint for one of the last two items left in the list, it worked, but then automatically brought up the next list of items. Now I'm down to one item left on this list, but it shows at the top that I have two items left, which of course is one from the first list. I can't access that first list, PLUS, I can't use the hint. It looked like it recharged, but when I click on it, the work HINT shows up, then goes right off, & it will not show me where my item is! So, I guess I can't even give this game a try. I will go back into it & try again, but I'm not expecting any difference. Would be nice, if it would work of course.

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Jan 10, 13 3:15 PM
I got back into the game, & it had not saved my progress, but I tried to use the hint again, & it worked...each time, plus there is a skip button for the puzzles. I bought it since it's the DD, even though there's dark areas, at least there's no random clicking penalty.

iamshiva
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by iamshiva on Jan 22, 13 2:59 PM
will not let me play. have 60 min. but play buttot just pops.

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Feb 28, 13 3:03 AM
Hi Fishies,

I just wanted to let you know that a new PC built is available for the game. You can check all the details over here.

If you continue to experience issues after installing the new version, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team.

Thanks!

bfgTokoro

[Post New]by Ciappili on Apr 4, 13 5:18 AM
Have bought ''Mystical Island'' on iPad, but game does not open! Will there be an update to fix this problem? Thank you.
DW

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Apr 4, 13 10:28 AM
Hi Ciappili!

Welcome to the Pond

While I have yet to hear about an update for the game, please go ahead and contact our Mobile Support Team and one of our Reps will do everything they can to get your new game opening properly!

Just click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left to reach them.

I hope this is helpful!

bfgIzara

Edited on 04/04/2013 at 10:28:46 AM PST

Go to: