Re:Post any The Golden Years: Way Out West technical issues here only

[Post New]by Hyrulegirl11 on Mar 9, 12 7:02 PM
Opalangel

I just had some trouble with this myself. You have to build a water tower before you can build any residential buildings. I built mine in the middle of the five locations.
I can't remember if this was mentioned in the previous levels' tutorial, but if it wasn't how are we supposed to know it.

Hope this helps and sorry if this is in the wrong place.

P.S. Are there any Nancy Drew Adventure Game fans who played this and noticed that the wife is voiced by Lani Minella (AKA Nancy Drew)? I thought that was neat. She sounds pretty much like when she voices Nancy, only a bit older.

[Post New]by Stamie78 on Aug 31, 12 10:44 AM
I have downloaded the lite version for the ipad and then unlocked the full version but i cannot pass level 24 because an arrest warrant is nowhere to be found. If this is a bug please fix it because i have paid full money but i can only play half game.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Aug 31, 12 12:52 PM
Hi Stamie78,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble playing this game on your iPad!

I checked for some specific advice about Level 24 here, but I didn't find any other threads or mention about where to find the arrest warrant. You could definitely start a separate thread asking for some help with that, as I know other Fishies will offer their advice if they can.

But if this does seem more like a bug in the game, it's definitely best to get in touch with our Mobile Support so they can troubleshoot with you directly. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email and they'll get back to you as soon as they can!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by anget77 on Aug 31, 12 2:19 PM
Stamie78 wrote:I have downloaded the lite version for the ipad and then unlocked the full version but i cannot pass level 24 because an arrest warrant is nowhere to be found. If this is a bug please fix it because i have paid full money but i can only play half game.

I too am having this exact same issue. Can not find the arrest warrant anywhere. I also originally downloaded free version then unlocked full game.

[Post New]by Paradiddle38 on Aug 31, 12 6:24 PM
I'm having the same issue with level 24 and can not get the arrest warrant to show up! It's very frustrating since it has been a good game so far.

[Post New]by Jacotte44 on Sep 2, 12 5:41 PM
Hello
I have exactly the same problem at level 24. I tried on Ipad1 and Ipad2.
Could you please post the solution for this bug, whenever you'll find it.
Best regards.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 4, 12 12:32 PM
Hi Fishies,

I did some more research on the issue with Level 24 on the iPad:

That version was actually not released for Apple devices by us here at Big Fish. We do have it on our main website as a downloadable game for desktops and laptops, but we did not produce the game ourselves, or create the Apple version.

So it's definitely best for you to contact the support team or developer for the game instead, as they’re the experts at how it’s meant to work and how to get everything straightened out for you.

If you pull up this game again in the iTunes App Store you'll see two buttons to help out along the left-hand side -- one says "Developer Web Site" and the other says "App Support." If you tap that second one, you'll be taken directly to the developer’s contact page.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by Stamie78 on Sep 4, 12 10:51 PM
Thanks, an update with a bugfix was released today. Have fun everybody!

Go to: