Re:Post any 2 Tasty Too technical issues here only

[Post New]by chinsegt on Jan 17, 12 5:53 AM
I have to (according to the hint button) open the drawer and place the dish in it in order to put it in the oven!

[Post New]by bensmom521 on Jan 17, 12 6:11 AM
micandra wrote:I can't click on items for orders. It says it has an untimed mode and you can change to it. How? no way I can see. Was this game even beta tested by the game company before it was release?

Once you've gotten to the world map, on the opposite ends of the bar at the bottom, are the options for timed and relaxed mode. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by bensmom521 on Jan 17, 12 6:19 AM
Changing from custom cursor does seem to help with not being able to click on things.

alleybaba
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by alleybaba on Jan 17, 12 7:06 AM
I agree with everyone else , fix th game please this is ridiculous. the cursor is not the problem

[Post New]by avalonmist on Jan 17, 12 7:16 AM
When I have to bake the crepes there is no dish in the little window,it's blank.They disappear.

Edited on 01/17/2012 at 7:17:03 AM PST

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

[Post New]by goeash on Jan 17, 12 10:45 AM
Wishy-washy cursor made me quite sea-sick! Also could not put ingredients in the blender right at the beginning.

[Post New]by yellowraven62 on Jan 17, 12 10:48 AM
On level 4 I couldn't get the food to drag into the appliances, I could find it and put it into the customer bubble but couldnt get it to mix/bake/blend, all the screen wanted to do was move arrows back and forth.

[Post New]by naimim on Jan 17, 12 10:56 AM
I discovered that this game uses a LOT of ram. I was having a lot of jerky issues with the cursor, disappearing dishes, and agonizingly slow play. I went into task manager and ended unnecessary programs I had open, especially my Chrome browser. Once I freed up ram, the game ran for me with no issues, but I'm only up to level 15 so far.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Jan 17, 12 11:41 AM
Only on level 2 in the demo and have the crepes that don't show. I do have other windows/programs open during play, but I don't have the jerky movements.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Jan 17, 12 11:50 AM
Ok, just closed everything out and tried again. Still no crepes to put in oven. Will be hoping for a new build of this game soon. Will be a definate buy then.

doylebaby
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by doylebaby on Jan 17, 12 1:47 PM
Menus freeze

I've had a couple of times that I had gathered a dish and put it in the blender or oven and it never came back to the menu sheet, so you can't finish helping that particular customer.
The sheet stays around long after you are finished with all other customers and you have to wait until they get angry and leave.
I had to replay at least two levels in the demo because of this.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Jan 17, 12 2:59 PM
I downloaded the game fine. I had problems as soon as I tried playing the first level. Same as others have stated. Jerky movements. Double clicking on ingredients that won't work. Dragging the food to the appliances. Waiting for an update for this one. The first one was so great. I hope there is a fix for this one soon!

[Post New]by Danedana on Jan 17, 12 3:22 PM
I am on level 27 and cannot drag the ingredients to the sink or food processor... it just moves from kitchen to kitchen.... is there a fix yet? Please advise!

[Post New]by ladytee20019 on Jan 17, 12 4:30 PM
I agree, I've started over twice. It will not allow me to move to the second place after the conversation scene. I've waste a credit on this game.

[Post New]by acecyberwitch on Jan 18, 12 10:19 AM
same as everyone cursor pain in you know what changing didnt help this is the second one hope it's not going to become the norm

Edited on 01/18/2012 at 10:21:38 AM PST

mitzi460
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by mitzi460 on Jan 19, 12 4:25 AM
I am on level 14; I never find the 2nd of the spaghetti & Meatball dish. It is not where it is suppose to be and I have replayed this level over & over again. Please help.

momo_gamer
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by momo_gamer on Jan 19, 12 5:59 AM
mitzi460 wrote:I am on level 14; I never find the 2nd of the spaghetti & Meatball dish. It is not where it is suppose to be and I have replayed this level over & over again. Please help.

there is spaghetti and meatballs, on the left screen/room, at the top of the fridge
and.. the other one is on the left screen too right under the first list of menu

Goood luccck

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Jan 19, 12 10:04 AM
wI changed my cursor it helped some but, this game still has too many problems. I am not going to play this one until there is a fix. I think it is something wrong with the game itself and not our computers.

[Post New]by Ookami1981 on Jan 19, 12 5:46 PM
chevyqueen wrote:wI changed my cursor it helped some but, this game still has too many problems. I am not going to play this one until there is a fix. I think it is something wrong with the game itself and not our computers.

really? I bought the game and play just fineeee... I haven't met any bugs yet.

Maybe you should specify all the problems you met much clearly, so thaaat people can understand and help you solve it, du'h!

[Post New]by jamaica2001 on Jan 20, 12 5:41 AM
my problem is that the food keeps disappearing when i put it in the blender,pot,or pasta-maker.this is level 13,but this problem keeps coming up during the whole game.

Go to: