FORTUNATUS
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

Re:Reviews for 2 Tasty Too

[Post New]by FORTUNATUS on Jan 16, 12 10:06 AM
Played this in the wee hours when it came up as the new game (very addictive and fun gameplay). I ended up buying before the Demo ran out since I became an "Expert", yay, then I had to get a snack before I went to bed after 3:30 AM... heehee. Ooooo all that yummy food...

Will be a fun game to play between other games for a shot of adrenaline and hopefully the snacking afterward won't become a trend (will need to stick to my New Year's resolutions), lol....

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Jan 16, 12 10:33 AM
This is a fun game, same quality as part 1. I have played the original game already and liked it alot. Some items are a little bit hard to see and the game hasn`t a widescreen option. Anyway, for me its a buy. Funny game.

brookings
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by brookings on Jan 16, 12 12:11 PM
The mouse was jerky, and difficult to control. Finding the ingredients was not a fun chore, and doing something with them, well, I just didn't think this game was designed very well at all.

lilTweet7
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by lilTweet7 on Jan 16, 12 12:40 PM
Fun & entertaining. Much to do. Even the mini game (catching the cupcakes) is fun.
I enjoy all interactive food games, and those previous ones in this genre as well.
Purchased it without hesitation. First time of playing through the game, I read and follow the story, but after that, I just skip over and repeat any levels to try and achieve full star status. I also like how one can switch back and forthe from timed mode to untimed in this game, without having to start from the beginning.

katiepops
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by katiepops on Jan 16, 12 12:49 PM
Enjoyed this one as well as the first one. I will be purchasing, I find these relaxing.
For those that stated had jerky mouse problems, go into options and unclick theirs and you will have your system mouse, which does not jerk.

Happy Gaming!

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 16, 12 1:01 PM
I can not believe it, I played the demo and have so much fun with this game, that It's a buy for me, (I got plenty of crdits to use) the story that comes with this game is so cute, I totally fell for the littler characters.

The only thing that got me was when the kitchen expanded as I am no very fond of panoramic type of games I actually hate them.

But this game was OK as long as I found what I needed to complete the level, I can see myself coming back to this game after playing my favorites HOG to take a brake.

This is just plain nice fun.

Edited on 01/16/2012 at 5:13:57 PM PST

TKincaidIN
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by TKincaidIN on Jan 16, 12 3:50 PM
vonniefaye wrote: URP If my kitchen was so messy, I would board up my kitchen and live on cold cereal and crackers. What an annoying game. I usually love TM games, and have a whole slew of them, but I won't be adding this one to my collection. The cursor is picky, some of the items are almost invisible (whipped cream, arrgh). I have a headache. And, are we really interested in the romantic angst? Sorry to sound like such a sour apple, but I need to take an antiacid and go lay down.

I agree with you 100%. I LOVE TM games, but NOT this one. The cursor is way too picky and I also could not find the whipped cream. I think I played this all of 5 minutes and was DONE.

sleeplady
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by sleeplady on Jan 16, 12 4:12 PM
Cute game but very dysfunctional. Had to click on items mutliple times. No sale here!

sleeplady
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by sleeplady on Jan 16, 12 4:12 PM
Cute game but very dysfunctional. Had to click on items mutliple times. No sale here!

ivillagegrinch
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by ivillagegrinch on Jan 16, 12 4:29 PM
Bailey868 wrote:Sorry, but this game is not to my taste. (Pardon the pun.) Really boring. I have credits to use, but there hasn't been a game worth buying in ages. I may be part of a minority here, but throw us a good TM game once in a while, Big Fish.

I wish there was a "Like" button, because I agree. Here we are in the middle of the month, and I've only purchased a few games because I'm REALLY tired of the "dark and stormy night" HOGs. However, if I like this demo, I probably will get it.

zuice
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Reviews for 2 Tasty Too

[Post New]by zuice on Jan 16, 12 6:39 PM
OMG!! this game really make me hungry.. LOL. I really like the first 2tasty and i love the sequel : 2tastytoo..
i enjoy playing 2tastytoo and the minigames also excellent. the graphics,music and story look so perfect for me..absolutely is a buy for me..

Thanks BFG and Good Job Maximize!

mtvoyager
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mtvoyager on Jan 16, 12 8:40 PM
I liked playing this game but it didn't take me much time to get bored with it. But for this type of game it's pretty good. The ingredients weren't really hard to find like some other of this type that I've played, so in that sense it was good. I won't be buying it but still it was an okay game.

[Post New]by Vadrairth on Jan 16, 12 10:48 PM
This game looks tasty, really !
this will be a fun game after some dark atmosphere games lately
I like the graphics, characters, designs, music, everything!
and of course the story, still cute like the first one
good job for the publisher
4 stars from me

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jan 17, 12 12:37 AM
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to swim by with a friendly reminder to reserve this thread for reviews only. If you are experiencing technical issues, please go ahead and post in the thread reserved for technical issues here.

For individual discussions, please go ahead and PM the user directly.

Other discussions not about this game specifically are best suited for our Chit-Chat Corner.

The moderation team will go ahead and remove the off-topic comments posted after this reminder.

Thank you!

bfgRhone

Illusion
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Illusion on Jan 17, 12 6:35 AM
I just LOVED the first 2 Tasty.........unfortunately the double clicks and clicks that often will NOT work make this one way too much work for me. I never went past the first Cafe because it became too tedious !! I sure hope they fix this because there are far too many of the "fun" games at BF anymore

momo_gamer
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by momo_gamer on Jan 17, 12 7:18 AM
Illusion wrote:I just LOVED the first 2 Tasty.........unfortunately the double clicks and clicks that often will NOT work make this one way too much work for me. I never went past the first Cafe because it became too tedious !! I sure hope they fix this because there are far too many of the "fun" games at BF anymore

i don't really get why there are so many problems about mouse click,
I do not have any problem about that,

ok, time for review,
as I expected, this Sequel of 2 Tasty is Great as well, and I had a lot of fun with new ingredients, recipe, etc
they have beautiful artworks,I like the game play, the characters, the music,they all are great, love em!
ah and .. yeah, those minigames.. They Rocks! very fun and creative !

hope you enjoy the game too

Happy Gaming Fishies

[Post New]by ElizabethR1533 on Jan 17, 12 9:30 AM
Bailey868 wrote:Sorry, but this game is not to my taste. (Pardon the pun.) Really boring. I have credits to use, but there hasn't been a game worth buying in ages. I may be part of a minority here, but throw us a good TM game once in a while, Big Fish.

Agreed!

This is more of a HOG than a TM game. I lasted less than 5 minutes before I found it frustrating and I'm sure 3/4 of that time was spent waiting for it to load.
It flashed "cooker/oven" in the box, I clicked on the oven and pans, but nothing happened. Tried dragging from the box, nothing happened. I'm sure I could have spent time figuring out, but really couldn't be bothered.
Same old HOG described as a TM game.

Ah well, we can content ourselves with another 8 HOG games and a couple of Match 3 games before another TM comes out again that actually isn't a TM game.

BF have done some fantastic games in the past, but I feel we have to wait an eternity between each of them.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Jan 17, 12 10:43 AM
I've not played much into the demo, but will be adding to my list of games to buy.

I really enjoyed 2 Tasty and this one is just as good. It does take some getting used to clicking on the compiled ingredients and adding them to the processor, bowl, etc, but is a fun new twist. I love the combined Hidden Object type game mixed with the TM game. The clicking can be tricky so I'll see how that plays out as the levels get harder.

stanliness
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by stanliness on Jan 17, 12 1:10 PM
Thought it looked cute, but with the floating cursor (I did turn it off - had to) and problems clicking on items - you had to click it just right - and not ever finding the whipped cream and the vanilla never picking up when i clicked it - oh - just forget it! Too many good games out there to let one that isn't spoil the fun. Thought the graphics looked like Natalie Brooks and was so excited...not to be.

stanliness
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by stanliness on Jan 17, 12 1:11 PM
Thought it looked cute, but with the floating cursor (I did turn it off - had to) and problems clicking on items - you had to click it just right - and not ever finding the whipped cream and the vanilla never picking up when i clicked it - oh - just forget it! Too many good games out there to let one that isn't spoil the fun. Thought the graphics looked like Natalie Brooks and was so excited...not to be.

Go to: