Re:Reviews for Hello Venice

[Post New]by Bruhna on Aug 13, 12 3:39 PM
Help me please, I do not know how to move from 12.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 4, 12 12:20 PM
Bruhna wrote:Help me please, I do not know how to move from 12.

You MUST have a video card that is at least 256 mb as this game DOES require your pc to meet the minimal requirement; once I bought a new video card meeting this requirement, I was able to play past Level 12.

MEnr56

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Sep 19, 12 11:23 AM
(Based on the demo): OK, first of all I must say, and this is true of almost every Match3 game I have tried, I find it frustrating to be told "GO!" and when I try I get a message saying "Be sure you do this" and then when I try again I get a message saying "Be sure to do that!" and when I try again I am told WHERE I have to start.

In this game I had a very good play, IMHO, but the screen suddenly shifted and I was not able to make that move. Instead I had to do what I was allowed to do. And I will NOT accept that. Please let me play the game as I wish.

Based on the above, I will not be purchasing this game.

I am very disappointed. I will put this on a list to try again. Perhaps I am overreacting. I'm just tired of being told how I MUST play.

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Sep 19, 12 11:25 AM
MEnr56 wrote:
Bruhna wrote:Help me please, I do not know how to move from 12.

You MUST have a video card that is at least 256 mb as this game DOES require your pc to meet the minimal requirement; once I bought a new video card meeting this requirement, I was able to play past Level 12.

MEnr56

Thank you for this information! I don't think I have 256 mb. If I buy the game I will be sure to upgrade. I appreciate your help.

Go to: