Re:Post any Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome technical issues here only

[Post New]by sparklediamnod on May 14, 12 5:32 PM
I have spent a lot of time trying where next to go but all I get is " nothing to do here, try searching elsewear" kIt must be my age or something but I m not getting any where and I have read the journal and it doesn't say any thing either.

Bridgelady
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

Re:Post any Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome technical issues here only

[Post New]by Bridgelady on Jun 3, 12 5:42 PM
I put all the wooden inlay pieces in the foot of the bed and they are gone....it is not in my inventory they are just gone and I cannot continue this game....where did they go????

granimal
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

cannot get by snake

[Post New]by granimal on Jul 12, 12 10:31 AM
Apparently there is a glitch that keeps me out on the balcony and I cannot reentet the building because a snakes is there. If I had had retreated the way I entered that room, I probably would have been ok, but since I did not, instead going out on the balcony, I am totally stopped with this game. What is the solution other than starting over the whole thing? And if I do, how many such problems can I expect to run into?

[Post New]by jlsPinkBunny on Jul 22, 12 11:47 PM
antler disappeared from inventory or on the door.
i had just placed the right antler when the trial ran out. i purchased the game and installed it. then i go back to the room and there is no antler on the door, it's not in my inventory and now it's not back where i got it.
i'm hoping that i won't have to restart the game, any thoughts?

[Post New]by Rach227 on Oct 17, 12 3:06 AM
I had the same issue as many I finished the trial game with one antler but when I went back it wasn't in my inventory I went back to the spot where I gained it but it said I still needed one more slide to activate the game! so I looked in both the slide hiding places and there's nothing there very disappointed considering I just bought the game!

Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome

[Post New]by rosio31 on Feb 20, 13 9:38 PM
I have searched and searched and nothing. I can not dry the manequin hair. I pick it up put it up to the hair, it blows her hair & she smiles for 2 seconds and then its gone. How do I dry the damn Hair?

911s
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by 911s on Feb 26, 13 4:15 PM
I took the book off the shelf in the library, opened the box, and took the thingy with the three red "stones." However, it is not in my inventory. The bookcase is still blinking and the hints send me there, but the box is empty. I can't do anything more without the missing element. I am frustrated.

Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome

[Post New]by redfish34 on Feb 28, 13 3:26 PM
rosio31 wrote:I have searched and searched and nothing. I can not dry the manequin hair. I pick it up put it up to the hair, it blows her hair & she smiles for 2 seconds and then its gone. How do I dry the damn Hair?

I'm having the exact same problem. Have u found a solution?

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Feb 28, 13 4:09 PM
I think it has to be in a specific spot to dry the hair. Click around until you get it.

[Post New]by redfish34 on Feb 28, 13 6:56 PM
Hmm. Still not working. I wonder if it's a glitch in the streaming version. I'm playing it on my tablet.

Drained pool glitch

[Post New]by lemonsqueezer on Mar 3, 13 5:06 AM
Going down into the drained pool, I keep being taken back to the fountain instead.
Can't proceed any further,am a long way in and don't want to start again or uninstall!

[Post New]by Mouseabuggin on Mar 31, 13 2:58 AM
I got the member to streaming games and it is stuck. I can not get it to work on the mannequin's hair. I have the hairdryer and to click on the makeup table. Plug in the hairdryer and dry the mannequin's hair. When the face panel opens, take the scissors. Return to the storeroom. But no scissors. I have done the new users and deleted and restored the game and nothing past that part. The game is cool. Like to finish game but can not. Help?

[Post New]by melissa71 on May 31, 13 8:20 PM
Hi I just started playing this game and I love it but I got to the part where u have to use the hairdryer and when I tap on it to dry the hair, it only moves her hair for a second the dryer stays on but it doesnt seem like its still drying the hair. So I just keep tapping on the dryer hoping it will finally open to get the item. IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE LET ME KNOW! THANKS

[Post New]by Insomnianna on Mar 14, 14 9:51 PM
Having the "Snake in the tub" issue. I have the snakeveye in. However, the game won't allow me to place the snake in the net into the tub. Any ideas?
Samsung Tablet. Andriod Jellybean OS

[Post New]by spiritheart67 on Aug 19, 14 1:59 PM
I was wondering if 'mop' issue has been resolved? I could of sworn I grabbed it earlier but I played on free game & got it with no problem so that might be what I'm remembering. I got full game & no mop it seems, stuck in green goo room. I LOVE this game & want to continue playing, PLEASE HELP, don't want to have to start all over.
Thanks

Go to: