Re:Welcome to Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by sugerhill1 on Mar 21, 12 10:23 PM
I am having trouble with the wrench and faucet. Can't make it work after trying many times. Can't go any further.

Gregtom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Gregtom on Oct 30, 12 4:56 PM
bfgHondo wrote:
Zinfandelorganic wrote:Can you help me please.

My torch has disappeared! Therefore I can not get the bone out of the water.

Sorry if I am posting this on the wrong topic but I cant spot the new discussion button.

Thanks

Hi Zinfandelorganic,

If you haven't already, I'd encourage you to check your Strategy Guide, (or the <a href="http://bigfi.sh/zcwciO">walkthrough</a> for the standard version of this game), just to make sure that you haven't accidentally missed any steps along the way.

If you've already done this and still aren't able to get your torch back, you may want to try <a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">uninstalling and reinstalling</a> the game to see if that helps. Creating a new player profile is another option, but please keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If none of these tips help and you feel that you are experiencing some sort of technical issue, please contact <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Tech Support</a> for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Gregtom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Gregtom on Oct 30, 12 5:03 PM
I also lost torch but went back and found it hanging on wall where I left it. Hope you find it. Gregtom

Gregtom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Gregtom on Oct 30, 12 5:09 PM
GregTom, I am now struggling to oil hinges on cupboard.It keeps saying oil hinges not cupboard, but that is what I am doing. Please can any one help. I love the game on I pad 3

Help with the 5th chapter

[Post New]by citygrl12 on Oct 31, 12 7:28 AM
The Dryad isn't appearing to me at the beginning part.there are no directions to go anywhere..not even back to where I was before that..what should I do?

Re:The clock hands

[Post New]by SirNOPE on Nov 2, 13 7:54 AM
Hi, this is my first post but can anyone help me? I've completed the game and I'm doing the epilouge (sorry can't spell that word ) but I'm stuck on the part with the door where you have to do the clock hands right. I've got the piece of paper that tells you what times they are but it won't work..does anyone know what time I should set it? please reply

[Post New]by mattiehelen2002 on Dec 1, 13 6:44 AM
Bought the SE by mistake, then bought the CE because I loved the game so much because of the variety and different types of puzzles and achievement levels. It was really different and enjoyable and I thought after I completed the game again, it would include replay of the mini puzzles in extra game play, but I was truly disappointed the extras did not include being able to replay the mini puzzles.

I really enjoyed the game; it really increased my patience and perseverance because even with the study guide, it was difficult to play in easy mode. A lot of the game was illogical when it came to using the tools and the SG in many instances did not help, especially with the mini-puzzles, which I solved by accident in many instances. I don't even know what I did to solve them, which is why I was looking forward to replaying the mini-puzzles, etc. in the game extras.

The only game where I can continually play the HOs and mini games over and over is the CE of Sherlock Holmes and the Hounds of the Baskervilles, which is one of the all time best games. I play them over again to unwind. Got up to the 6th level on the marbles and 5th level on the coins, but I keep trying. I then sometimes play the entire game over to beat my time.

BF- please suggest to game creators that they include game replay of the mini games in the extras. I now look for that feature in CE games I buy. I don't care about artwork, music, or screensavers. I even bought all their CEs because I loved the variety of the games, although I have not played any of the others yet. NOTE: Not all games command the extra game play, but this was one that should have.

[Post New]by HOAdventureFan on Jun 1, 14 5:09 PM
I have been trying to collect all of the "fairies". However, the game gave you a fairy in front of the Kelpie's cave, and the SG said to collect it (counted it as one). Then, a bit later, it said to collect the same one again (and counted it as another). This will only total 59 and not the total of 60.
How do you deal with this?

[Post New]by HOAdventureFan on Jun 1, 14 5:11 PM
I have been trying to collect all of the "fairies". However, the game gave you a fairy in front of the Kelpie's cave, and the SG said to collect it (counted it as one). Then, a bit later, it said to collect the same one again (and counted it as another). This will only total 59 and not the total of 60.
How do you deal with this?

P.S. Please reply to my email on this at ldlawrence@cox.net because I never seem to get an answer in this forum. Thanks.

[Post New]by HOAdventureFan on Jun 1, 14 5:12 PM
mattiehelen2002 wrote:Bought the SE by mistake, then bought the CE because I loved the game so much because of the variety and different types of puzzles and achievement levels. It was really different and enjoyable and I thought after I completed the game again, it would include replay of the mini puzzles in extra game play, but I was truly disappointed the extras did not include being able to replay the mini puzzles.

I really enjoyed the game; it really increased my patience and perseverance because even with the study guide, it was difficult to play in easy mode. A lot of the game was illogical when it came to using the tools and the SG in many instances did not help, especially with the mini-puzzles, which I solved by accident in many instances. I don't even know what I did to solve them, which is why I was looking forward to replaying the mini-puzzles, etc. in the game extras.

The only game where I can continually play the HOs and mini games over and over is the CE of Sherlock Holmes and the Hounds of the Baskervilles, which is one of the all time best games. I play them over again to unwind. Got up to the 6th level on the marbles and 5th level on the coins, but I keep trying. I then sometimes play the entire game over to beat my time.

BF- please suggest to game creators that they include game replay of the mini games in the extras. I now look for that feature in CE games I buy. I don't care about artwork, music, or screensavers. I even bought all their CEs because I loved the variety of the games, although I have not played any of the others yet. NOTE: Not all games command the extra game play, but this was one that should have.

GAME GLITCH

[Post New]by HOAdventureFan on Jun 1, 14 7:01 PM
I played this game through to Chapter 4 in the CE version.

When I got to the shop in the back alley, got to the game where you have to use the magnifying glass to find the 4 clues, I did that!

Then the game would not allow me to continue or say I had completed the 'puzzle'. Even though the SG said I did!!!!!

I wound up having to skip this!!!!!!!

Someone needs to fix this game glitch or refund my money!!!!!!!

Go to: