Re:last amber colored jewel in butterfly garden

[Post New]by drama1 on Jan 23, 12 3:17 PM
did anyone find out how to get last jewel in butterfly garden? i tried uninstalling and changing profile, hint button. HELP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Jan 24, 12 12:06 AM
Just a quick question

Is there an image of the orange / amber jewel on the bar at the bottom? Because if the icon hasn't appeared on the bar yet, it's not possible to pick up the corresponding item from the scene.

Was just wondering...

diamondgirlva
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by diamondgirlva on Jan 24, 12 9:14 AM
Yes the image is there. I have tried everything and have all the latest updates, etc. I have run a dr felix and sent it too them so Hopefully they will figure out the fix to it. I really would like to play this game sooner rather than later.

BigTfromAV
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by BigTfromAV on Jan 24, 12 3:18 PM
Uninstalled/reinstalled and it took me right back to the same spot with the amber gem remaining. No buy for me.

gmabarbt
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by gmabarbt on Jan 25, 12 2:21 PM
I cannot pick it up no matter how hard I try. I don't want to uninstall and re-install. Is this fixed yet? This is the trial version, but won't but unless it works.

[Post New]by maryah1974 on Jan 25, 12 5:40 PM
Glad to see I'm not the only one.

Lilly214
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Lilly214 on Jan 26, 12 11:29 AM
FYI: I have emailed BF asking if the developer is going to fix the glitches. Waiting for a response. Will let all know asap.

Lilly214
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Lilly214 on Jan 26, 12 7:06 PM
Update: problem with clicking on amber jewel in butterfly garden solved. After reading some suggestions here, one person said to try dumping cookies. I did that - and was able to finally retrieve the amber gem. I hope this helps others who are having the same problem. Thanks again for all the suggestions, help. Good luck!

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jan 27, 12 3:05 AM
Hi everyone,

Great news! We have an update available for Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition which should fix the issue some of you have been experiencing with the amber-colored jewel.

Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to apply this new version.

For more information, please check the below announcement:

UPDATE! New Version of Otherworld: Spring of Shadows CE Available today! Jan 27th, 2012

As this issue should have now been fixed, I'm going ahead and lock this thread. If you continue to have trouble with picking up this item, please repost your issue in the new tech thread over here.

I can then also suggest getting in touch with with our Tech Support.

Thank you for your patience!

bfgRhone

Go to: