shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

Re:Post any Three Musketeers Secret: Constance's Mission technical issues here only

[Post New]by shagwendy on Nov 15, 12 6:55 AM
bribling wrote:When I had to disguise myself as the Queen, the game failed. It froze and I had to use Task Manager to end it. I had trouble with that too. I would have the TM "End" the game but all it would do is start another stuck game, on and on. At one point there were about 5 instances of the game "running" in the TM. I had to shut down the TM and force a reboot. After the reboot I uninstalled the game and have no interest in trying it again.

Same thing here. I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop S5505. The cursor is also slightly jerky.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Post any Three Musketeers Secret: Constance's Mission technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Nov 15, 12 11:15 AM
Hi shagwendy,

As you may already know, with this sort of issue, it could help to check for updates to your video card, graphics driver and the programs that handle the display of the game. We go over how to do that in our help article Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen.

If that doesn't help, our Tech Support Team will happy to take a look at what's going on and work with you directly to get things resolved. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by elvisjen on Oct 16, 13 5:40 AM
it wont let me add alcohol to rope please help j.king

[Post New]by mykakijeep on Dec 26, 13 12:46 PM
Having a similar issue... supposed to change into maids clothing but in under garnets and bald?! Cannot click on Skip and selecting articles of clothing from the closet do nothing. Please help! Tried uninstalling/re-install... same issue... started new profile... same issue. Video/sound/motherboard drivers all current. Can we get a patch to fix this please?!

dancemom1 wrote:Just helped the queen clean up her mess and I was sent to the dressing room again to change into the same clothes I already had on, but the game would not let me do anything. Went out and back in, but still stuck. Any suggestions?

Go to: