nawlinslady35
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

Re:Post any Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by nawlinslady35 on Jan 26, 12 4:05 PM
Is anyone else having graphics problems?I love their other games,but the graphics here seem real blurry.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

Re:Post any Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Jan 26, 12 4:13 PM
nawlinslady35 wrote:Is anyone else having graphics problems?I love their other games,but the graphics here seem real blurry.

No, you are not alone. I have the same "problem". I guess its the game.

Eoarod
Flounder
Flounder
2,391 Posts

[Post New]by Eoarod on Jan 26, 12 4:52 PM
Thank you, thank you for Res info!! Now I can check this demo out - minus the blinding headache from blurry graphics!!!

winkadink
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by winkadink on Jan 26, 12 6:45 PM
I don't know what happened. I downloaded this game earlier and when it finished, it said the trial was expired. If this game is tomorrow's new game that has come out one day earlier, how could I have already played the demo? Sometimes my memory is poor so I keep lists of game I have tried and either want to buy or do not want to buy. This game is not on my lists and if it only came out today, I did not play any demos prior to downloading this. Does anyone know what happened? Should I try downloading the demo again? Please help. Thanks in advance.

ToniD
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by ToniD on Jan 26, 12 10:20 PM
I played the whole regular game - not one single problem. Not the most exciting game I've ever played, but certainly not the worst, either. Then when I played the bonus section, I tried to go up a staircase and received a run-time error. Just prior to that, when I would locate items, they would appear in an all-white popup screen. Then the error, and the game shut down. A little disappointing, since I presumably paid the extra money specifically for the bonus game. Anyway, I don't know anything about run-time errors or how to fix them, so I guess I'm just done playing the game. Kinda disappointed - probably not the best impression to end the game on.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jan 27, 12 2:11 AM
winkadink, try reinstalling the game. Sometimes your download can time out and instead of removing the game, the Game Manager shows the game as downloaded, but with its trial "expired". This can often be remedied by uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

ToniD, I recommend getting in touch with with Tech Support to see if they can help you fix those run-time errors.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

[Post New]by jivike on Jan 27, 12 8:54 AM
I put the springs in the clock and it won't do anything any one else having problems with it?

winkadink
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by winkadink on Jan 27, 12 11:38 AM
bfgRhone wrote:winkadink, try reinstalling the game. Sometimes your download can time out and instead of removing the game, the Game Manager shows the game as downloaded, but with its trial "expired". This can often be remedied by <a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">uninstalling and reinstalling</a> the game.

ToniD, I recommend getting in touch with with <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Tech Support</a> to see if they can help you fix those run-time errors.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

Yes, thank you so much bfgRhone. I just re-installed it and it is giving me the free demo time. I appreciate such a quick response. Off to play it now!

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by ark161 on Jan 28, 12 1:21 PM
after 1 scene my key disapeared from the inventory

rosapre
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by rosapre on Jan 28, 12 3:17 PM

Edited on 01/29/2012 at 7:32:51 AM PST

allynann
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by allynann on Jan 29, 12 1:05 AM
I got the same window mode warning on my pc desk top I ignored it and played fine I am going to buy it for sure. I buy a lot of games from big fish sometimes it gets really gets full and I trash can them and if I want to play them again I go to my purchase in my account and I install them again. Is That A good thing or bad to erase space???????????

[Post New]by orangista on Jan 29, 12 6:02 PM
I'm in the room with the levatating golden coffin. I put the demon heart into the skelaton's chest, but it won't let go of the seal in its mouth. Is this a technical problem or is there another step I have to complete?

(asterisks cleaned up by Moderator )

Edited on 02/17/2012 at 11:37:14 AM PST

[Post New]by orangista on Jan 29, 12 6:04 PM
Why did it just post stars when I tried to ask my question?

(asterisks cleaned up by Moderator )

Edited on 02/17/2012 at 11:36:05 AM PST

lucyb24
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by lucyb24 on Jan 31, 12 5:14 PM
I am in the dungeon. I tried to pick up the paper and it flew into the book. Now I can't do anything and I can't leave the room. The hint says there's nothing to do here so I'm stuck.

[Post New]by _TheBagLady on Jan 31, 12 7:45 PM
I'm stuck at the wardrobe with the gem hourglass and spider. not able to move the spiders legs or anything. Curser does change to hand at some legs but followed guide hint and still nothing. Help....cant move on!

[Post New]by pa1230 on Jan 31, 12 8:56 PM
I too can't get the spider legs to move. Any help would be appreciated.

TillyQ
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

[Post New]by TillyQ on Feb 1, 12 6:02 PM
On some of the close up scenes I have a white box information or instructions should be. I am playing on a Mac.

[Post New]by his4life on Feb 3, 12 6:29 AM
I'm also stuck in dungeon. Can't do anything and can't leave!

reisyoong
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by reisyoong on Feb 4, 12 11:36 PM
I cant get into the manor.

Requires to arrange the gargoyle heads but the heads can actually be move out of the sliders.

Here I am stuck and refused to skip the game.

Please rectify this asap!

JoAnn7
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by JoAnn7 on Feb 5, 12 3:39 PM
I think this is a technical issue. In the extra gameplay section, I am unable to give the sickle to the grim reaper. there is nothing else I can do in the game at this point. when I pick up the sickle from my inventory and try to give it to the reaper, nothing happens. this much be a glitch. Should I reload the whole game?

Go to: