AeronAoife
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New Version of Otherworld: Spring of Shadows CE Available today! Jan 27th, 2012

[Post New]by AeronAoife on Feb 5, 12 10:58 PM
Even with this update and creating a new profile, I'm still getting the problem where I can't zoom into the garden gate at the very beginning and when I go back to the back porch, I can't go back into the house. I was trying to get the first stone piece because when I tried to get it earlier, it wouldn't let me take it, so I went outside, got the two other pieces and was trying to get back into the house. But no back arrow shows up.

Re:UPDATE! New Version of Otherworld: Spring of Shadows CE Available today! Jan 27th, 2012

[Post New]by amierakae_54 on Feb 7, 12 2:33 AM
I uninstalled/reinstalled too and same thing, can't get the poker!!

Takes me back to the same scene and the poker is still not there. I do not feel like starting this game all over again just for the epilogue when the bug isn't fixed now anyway.

I bought this game on 25th January, so two days before the update was released...I reinstalled it today so does this mean I have the updated version or not? It wasn't showing in the updates on Game Manager.

Edited on 02/07/2012 at 2:34:37 AM PST

patcam52
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by patcam52 on Mar 11, 12 10:09 AM
New build does not fix the last tile in the house, 2nd floor, you cannot pick it up. DO SOMETHING DEV or no one will be buying your games anymore. FIX IT!!!

[Post New]by canadianyay on Apr 13, 12 6:11 PM
Still can't cut the glass. Great game, but have reinstalled without success. Too bad! If there is no other fix, this is a request for a refund. I don't usually have problems with BF games and my laptop has lots of space. Please refund. Sorry.

[Post New]by franque on Feb 24, 13 11:23 PM
i have purchased this and ive reinstalled and same problem. Idon't have a cursor and this is with the other Otherworld collection

[Post New]by Frippetqueen on Mar 19, 13 6:35 PM
This is March 2013 and I just bought the game. I was able to cut glass and then I wasn't able to on the third sheet. I come here for help only to discover it is a known glitch. Why do you still offer a broken game for sale? Is there something I am missing here? Please help.

Go to: