Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini Deluxe forum

[Post New]by Zerepk on Feb 22, 12 7:46 PM
absolutely loved the game. will replay. gimme more houdini!! lol

[Post New]by crawdad360 on Feb 27, 12 9:42 PM
Diggy07 wrote:Hello
I have a problem. I need to get back into the study in the mansion to collect the book off the shelf and give it to Arthur Ford. My problem is that although the hint tells me what to do and shows me the arrows to follow, the dialog from the strategy guide tells me that I've done all I can do in that part of the house.

Any ideas?
Deb

[Post New]by backatwork on Mar 12, 12 4:12 AM
I am having the same problem as Deb. In the study it would not let me get to the bookshelf and the ghost hadn't appeared in the room. Once I left the room the door closed behind me and I cant get back in. So I explored outside and now I cant get back into the house where I know I need to be. Please help.
Sara

nikwj
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by nikwj on Mar 14, 12 2:34 PM
I am having the same problem as Deb and Sara. Can anyone help?

annad9021
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by annad9021 on Mar 15, 12 2:58 PM
I am having the same problem as Deb, Sara, and many of the others above. Now can't get back in house and told "You have done everything to do" at this point. Can't do anything else and can't finish game. Please help!

[Post New]by rojo1234 on Mar 22, 12 7:50 PM
I need to get back into the house and I am notified that I have done evrything that there is to do and can't get back in either

[Post New]by backatwork on Mar 23, 12 4:19 PM
Re- not being able to get back into house, I sent a help to tech supposrt and was advised to uninstall and reinstall the game and start gain. I did this and Doyle appeared when I got to that spot. However further on in the game Doyle is meant to appear again and the same thing happens. Have reinstalled 3 times and restarted game 3 times but it just isn't working.
Shame as I was really enjoying this game, and maybe I will try again in a few months when they have ironed out the problems.

[Post New]by Queenann19 on Apr 21, 12 5:54 PM
I have a problem. I need to get back into the study in the mansion to collect the book off the shelf and give it to Arthur Ford. My problem is that although the hint tells me what to do and shows me the arrows to follow, the dialog from the strategy guide tells me that I've done all I can do in that part of the house.

Any ideas?
Deb

[Post New]by snickers8 on Apr 28, 12 2:36 PM
I am stuck at the level after the circus where I have the believe book and the rosabelle song lyrics. The ghost takes the combined book and song lyrics and disappears. I am suppose to find him at the top of the stairs and question him
I go upstairs and I can see him but he runs in the study and I go there and he is
not there. I click everywhere and nothing. I go out of the room and get locked out!
I went downstairs and the arrow points outside and I then get locked out
of houdini's house!
This happened twice! I started over and it happened at the same place! HELP

[Post New]by lamshara on Apr 29, 12 12:44 PM
Did you ever get an answer? I'm having the same problem.

gmharlan wrote:i love this game, i'm in the basement doing the hidden obiect scene but when i try to get to where the throwing knife is my screen can't get to it. its like having a blind spot . i even used a hint on it, but the raven disappears into the blind spot then goes back to its perch.someone please help. thanks

[Post New]by fanmyst on May 21, 12 7:44 AM
I am having the same problem that several other are with the HOS in the basement. The throwing knife must be off of the screen I have used 3 hints trying to find it. I don't think that I will be able to continue the game since I can't reach it.

[Post New]by intruder97 on Sep 17, 12 9:06 PM
Queenann19 wrote:

Any ideas?
Deb

I am also having this identical problem - why are there no answers from BF regarding this??
T

vasamuels
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by vasamuels on Dec 30, 12 11:04 AM
greetings,

i am also having the same problem with not being able to take the book. the hint arrow points to the book case but that is all, no eye or blue hand to do any action. i tried playing with a different name and that did not help.

i am going to reinstall and see if it corrects the problem.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Dec 30, 12 12:39 PM
Hi vasamuels,

If uninstalling/reinstalling doesn't get everything straightened out, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can take a look at what's going on. They have the tools to really delve into the issue and will work with you directly to get everything resolved.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

AdrianaIP
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Disappearing brand

[Post New]by AdrianaIP on Feb 9, 13 6:39 PM
I am have met Leroy, the presumed murdered, and made the pattern appear on the floor. Now I only have two items, the tarot card and the tiles. According to the walkthrough I am suppose to use the triangular brand (which I used to open the door), but that triangular brand has vanished, and I am STUCK!!!

[Post New]by finnin8 on Apr 6, 14 6:33 PM
When I got to the top of the stairs, it wouldn't let me talk to Arthur Ford. He disappeared and when I tried to get into the study the door closed and I was unable to get in. i tried to see if there was anything else to do and went outside when there was nothing that i could do inside. I got locked out of the house. When I clicked "hint" the arrow showed me that I needed to get back into the house. I could not as when I tried it said: "I have done everything that I could do"

Please help.

Go to: