Re:Welcome to Big City Adventure: London Story forum

[Post New]by jlsimon on Feb 25, 12 7:09 AM
HELP~ I cannot get throught the scarab puzzle with lighting up all the green dots. I lucked out twice and got through it but have worked on this for a couple of days amd truly and stuck. Please if anyone is out there, share. Thanks loads.

[Post New]by carolh63 on Mar 3, 12 10:12 AM
the compiaion for drawer is either 7539 or 1789 wrote both of them down cannot remember which one it is.

[Post New]by riauntiekaren on Mar 4, 12 8:32 PM
I seem to have lost my cleaning rag for the dirty window in Picadilly Arcade. The walkthrough isn't much help at this point. Can anyone help?

Cnfsd
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Cnfsd on Mar 9, 12 8:29 PM
I am stuck. I don't know where to find the fuses for the Janitor's closet to fix the panel. The walkthrough is telling me I need to go to the Tower Brigde and the Globe Theatre, but I don't have anything by those names open to me. Please help?

[Post New]by claragene33 on Mar 12, 12 1:36 PM
[cant find the disk for the wood piece to get into St James Palace

[Post New]by flashopper on Jul 1, 12 3:49 PM
Need help with the combination lock on the boat at the dock. I finished the puzzle and got the combination "724" I have entered it on the combo lock and nothing happens. I have done this many times and it will not unlock. When I go back to the puzzle area next to the dock it only shows a ? question mark that say something like " 724 is that important" I have tried it forwards and backwards.

Please help.

[Post New]by fizzy101 on Jul 8, 12 1:14 PM
so I am at the stage and I have put the Macbeth, Romeo and Juliet, Hamlet and Merchant of Venice but the box will not open and I have tried opening it a lot but. So can someone help me out here plz.

where is the cup of tea?????

[Post New]by phytha89 on Nov 29, 12 5:36 AM
I really like this game but I can't find the cup of tea to get the combination of code in the Dr. Winterbottom's desk,is there anyone can help me??
I'm very curious about this game..thanks

[Post New]by pennylc on Mar 6, 13 1:00 PM
kadee277 wrote:Thanks for answering my 2 questions, now another one, the busts are placed as they are suppose to be but then what next, you are not finished there is something else you have to do? HELP Thanks

[Post New]by pennylc on Mar 9, 13 11:12 AM
guntherp wrote:Love the game. But unable to find combination to locked drawer at Oxford Street.
Thanks.

[Post New]by pennylc on Mar 9, 13 11:19 AM
guntherp wrote:Love the game. But unable to find combination to locked drawer at Oxford Street.
Thanks.

ibdapita
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by ibdapita on Jul 1, 13 2:14 PM
fizzy101 wrote:so I am at the stage and I have put the Macbeth, Romeo and Juliet, Hamlet and Merchant of Venice but the box will not open and I have tried opening it a lot but. So can someone help me out here plz.

I am stuck on this stage also, would appreciate any help! Thanks

neonzeus
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by neonzeus on Sep 24, 13 4:23 PM
Please help! I don't have a blowtorch in my janitor's closet, even though I've looked at where it's supposed to be according to the walkthrough. Has anyone else had any missing items?

Go to: