Re:The safe in the Classic game

[Post New]by ryebird on Feb 1, 12 4:18 AM
Which button to push first changes each time the puzzle comes up. The important thing is: when a button says "3U" push that button and then the third button up. Don't push all buttons in between those two buttons. To open the safe, you need to have every button pushed, but in the correct order.

Good luck!

klm2395
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by klm2395 on Feb 1, 12 7:55 AM
It must depend on which safe you are on. I have made it through the first couple but have having trouble with the safe on level 30

klm2395
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by klm2395 on Feb 1, 12 7:56 AM
It must depend on which safe you are on. I have made it through the first couple but have having trouble with the safe on level 30

[Post New]by nammyohorengekyo on Feb 1, 12 12:13 PM
I haven't had much of a problem with the safe. I just begin with the first button and then go until I can't go farther. Then I make note of those buttons I haven't pushed and press one of them first and go until I can't go farther or open the safe. I keep doing this until I end up with just one button that I haven't pressed. That is the button you need to start with. It has worked every time for me, so far.

reejree
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by reejree on Feb 1, 12 1:38 PM
I played this game over and over, after a while I got a skip token
guess what I did-skipped it!!. I think after three times getting it wrong
it will give you a skip token, brought the game after that.

Kayen59
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Kayen59 on Feb 1, 12 3:17 PM
I am having a hard time with the safe in level 30. No matter which button I start with I always end up in the wrong spot. Anyone that has been able to finish this one send a hint as to what button to start with, I can figure it out after that. Thanks

[Post New]by Nanaconchy on Feb 1, 12 3:48 PM
I am stuck on Level 15. When I get to button 2R, there is only one button to
its right. Have tried all the hints and still I cannot open the xxxxx safe. Help!

[Post New]by Nanaconchy on Feb 1, 12 3:54 PM
I finally got it!!! Start with button 1D, and you will open the safe. Good luck.

****************************************************** *********************************************

[Post New]by lilrep on Feb 1, 12 4:34 PM
baltimore_babe wrote:This is ridiculous- the Safe needs a "Skip" button! It's too hard to figure out but will follow directions here on the forum and hope for the best. Jan. 30, 2012

[Post New]by vetswife50 on Feb 1, 12 6:20 PM
finally got the safe in level 30 to work. second button from top on far left row. all buttons have to be pushed in for it to work. good luck

[Post New]by cpeaches on Feb 2, 12 7:46 AM
12george wrote:I tried that Julie and it doesn't work for me..what am i doing wrong? i just kept going till it told me to push the last button..help i am stuck

[Post New]by cpeaches on Feb 2, 12 7:48 AM
klm2395 wrote:It must depend on which safe you are on. I have made it through the first couple but have having trouble with the safe on level 30

candybrand
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by candybrand on Feb 2, 12 8:00 PM
just solve the safe problem, you start with a button that sticks, it will say 3u or 2r, that mean to take 3 steps up and when you get to that button it will say another number like 2 r that means go 2 steps to the right and keep on going till you get to the gold button, good luck

[Post New]by cheerweers on Feb 6, 12 6:42 AM
I cant get passed the safe either i tried for 2 days can someone give me the code

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 14, 12 4:42 PM
Hi fishies,

Great news! We've just released an update for this game that makes the safecracker mini-games easier to complete.

We apologize for the trouble. For more information on how to get the newest version of this game, please click on the following link:

UPDATE! New version available for Big City Adventure: London Classic! Feb. 14, 2012

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 02/14/2012 at 4:49:51 PM PST

Go to: