Help on jumping the squares over each other!!!!!!!

[Post New]by oliveiraadelaide on May 24, 09 2:16 PM
sunjav wrote:I feel really foolish at this point. I have tried & tried & tried & then I tried again to get throught the puzzle where you jump the little squares over each other. I have googled solutions & tried about 4 of those to no avail!!!! I am beginning to think that I am seriously in trouble with this game. Can anyone help me figure this out or tell me a place to go look for a solution to the problem. I looked at gamezebo & got nothing. I looked on wikipedia & got answers but I only get about halfway through before I am in trouble and cannot move because the only moves left are illegal. I am so very sure that some of you learned patient folks out there can be of assistance to me. LOL!!! I am sure that whatever I am doing wrong is so simple its silly. I am giving up for the night and hope somebody rescues me by morning so I can begin anew and triumphantly take this puzzle down!!!!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best wishes & FUN FUN FUN gaming to all, Kelly Mae

Re:Welcome to Safecracker forum

[Post New]by jokinn23 on Jul 10, 09 9:33 AM
Hi, I don't know if it will help you but I have a similar problem with all B/F games that I download. My brother who's a bit of a computer wizz kid suggested that I right click on the games icon on my desktop and then run as administrator and hey presto it worked,

Re:Welcome to Safecracker forum//HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP*********************************

[Post New]by michigandertroll on Jul 15, 09 3:38 PM
DOES THIS GAME EVEN COME IN FULL SCREEN MODE??????????

I CANNOT GET IT THERE. I ASKED THIS RECENTLY AND WAS TOLD TO CLICK ON OPTIONS

****************I CAN'T FIND OPTIONS***********************

ALL I GET IS WHAT LOOKS LIKE A MEDIA PLAYER.

it shouldn't make any difference but i bought the disk off amazon.

Edited on 07/15/2009 at 3:39:43 PM PST

[Post New]by Manderzrules on Oct 22, 09 3:30 PM
Hello all,

I just bought this game and when the main screen appears when I open it, it won't let me do anything...I click on New Game, Options, Exit, everything...and nothing happens. Does anyone know what I can do???

Thanks.

My game keeps quitting before I even get started

[Post New]by ndeedee on Oct 24, 09 5:23 PM
I have reinstalled Safecracker, I played it several years ago, and had problems with exiting, and returning. Decided I would just reinstall and now it won't even start up. I click on Safecracker and it acts like it's opening up, and then it goes right to the exit page. Any suggestions?

safecracker refund

[Post New]by qualityfrog125 on Oct 28, 09 7:43 AM
I downloaded this game a few days ago and still haven't been able to play it. i suppose there is something wrong with my laptop but all my other games work except for this one. I was wondering if I can get a refund? Thanks.

Sophia

[Post New]by cpscrappie on Dec 11, 09 10:47 AM
Safecracker is my most favorite game from big fish. Are there more games like this available?

Carole22759
Minnow
Minnow
288 Posts

Saving/Loading Saved Game Issue

[Post New]by Carole22759 on Dec 28, 09 8:05 AM
1st off....L-O-V-E this game. Really challenging. Taking my time and sometimes I like to leave a puzzle/safe crack mid-game...HOWEVER, even though I select SAVE GAME, and it appears on the little "snapshot/picture" of the game just saved, when I choose to re-load a saved game it does NOT load what I had saved (am I making sense?).
Especially w/the $ safe. I have saved my progress at various stages of the $ safe-crack, but when I re-load it re-loads without any of my progress made.
Very frustrating arrrgh!
Anyone having the same issue? It does save when a safe is completed (opened), but is not saving part-way through the 'safe-crack'.
Otherwise, this game is right up my alley!
Happy New Year2010 everyone!

Pertigal
Shark
Shark
10,783 Posts

[Post New]by Pertigal on Dec 28, 09 11:01 AM
Hi Carole, I hate to say it but that seems to be true of most games. They won't make you redo the whole level, but if you quit in the middle of a puzzle, you will have to start that puzzle over.

psyco250
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by psyco250 on Dec 31, 09 2:04 PM
i've usually had bad experiences with games that have no free trials , this is the exception . it's a great game that grabs my thinking/problem solving abilities.
once i sit down to play ,i find that hours slip by and it's time worth spent.
hopefully i'll be able to find more games as amusing and CHALLENGING..

[Post New]by MarkmBha on Jul 6, 10 11:32 PM
I am having a really tough time trying to figure this good game out. is there anywhere I can get more information; such as a turtorial? Thank you in advance.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 7, 10 6:18 AM
Why not just post a question about the safe you're stuck on? I finished the game recently. There's no tutorial.

jacko3443
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Welcome to Safecracker forum

[Post New]by jacko3443 on Jul 9, 10 8:45 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Safecracker forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Safecracker players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

jacko3443
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by jacko3443 on Jul 9, 10 8:54 AM
I thought this was a good game ,I really enjoyed playing it , puzzles not to hard ,i hate games were the puzzles are so hard you haft to be a genius to figure them out. i hope we see more like this. thank you jacko3443

[Post New]by zzmel2 on Aug 17, 10 11:24 PM
I don't understand this game. Are there any helps such as a guide to get past the first safe? I have purchased several of these adventure games but for some reason this one is difficult, at least for me. I was wondering if anyone had a clue where to go to find some tips and tricks. Thank you very much.

Mel

[Post New]by MsPinkerton on Aug 20, 10 11:18 PM
Hi zzmel2!

Welcome to the Forums! Gameboomers has a great walkthrough with both hints and solutions. We are not allowed to post URLs, so I can't link you to it, but I'm sure you can figure it out.

[Post New]by Timsbabe7707 on Sep 21, 10 2:35 PM
I too just purchased this game & I've got to say that I had to also purchase the strategy guide. There are no clues as to what to do with the safes & I think I was able to complete 4 or 5 without using the guide. The ending is disappointing & I wish I hadn't wasted my money on the game at all!!!
This is the last game I'll EVER buy without a "Try It"!!!

maxter
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by maxter on Sep 27, 10 12:12 PM
prpldva wrote:
strawberrirose1 wrote: I read your post & your not the only one who feels stupid, I tried to install it like 4 or 5 times to no-avial I just spent the last hour trying to get somewhere BUT NOOOOOOO! I am really good @ hidden object games have bought several, Mystery of sleepy Hollow if you have not tried it do so you will love
I bought the game, along with Titanic, Las Vegas Hiest , & a couple others, but this game is kicking my little but, can you offer any insight, like you said I can't get past the first safe, Please respond fast,
strawberrirose@netnetzero.com

Hi strawberrirose1- welcome to the forums!

Which safe?, there are a few that you could go to first....

maxter
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by maxter on Sep 27, 10 12:16 PM
oes anyone know how to get the first puzzle 14 grrn balls two res.i have ben in the hospital for 14 months and cant seem to figure this one out.

gzmb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by gzmb on Oct 9, 10 5:19 AM
Hi everyone
I've just joined the forum and I'm wondering if there are any "safecracker style" games?
I enjoyed this game although it was really challenging and I'm searching for new large file games filled with puzzles like safecracker..

Thanks

Go to: