Re:Welcome to Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams forum

[Post New]by Missappropriate on Feb 6, 12 12:11 PM
mcfr wrote:hi all, just finished the game and think it is funny. Good gaming!!!!

Really stuck on fixing the fan where the hives are...can you help plz?

[Post New]by princessgrace03 on Feb 7, 12 8:51 AM
can anyone please help me i'm totally stuck on the mini game to fix the fans in the hive room .. i'm slightly peeved that there are no instructions on what to do i keep turning tiles to make the tuby things connect and it does'nt work please can someone safe my pc from being thrown thru the window and help me

[Post New]by wolfgirl87 on Feb 8, 12 4:45 PM
I am stuck at the chocolate factory I cant seem to thaw out the bee hive, I have the wires but for some reason I cant figure out the mini game to make the fan work.
Help please.

[Post New]by wolfgirl87 on Feb 10, 12 9:15 AM
If any one is stuck on the fans in the hive the solution for the mini game is making sure the light side of the tiles are facing downward, hope this helps.

[Post New]by josh2009 on Feb 10, 12 1:24 PM
I am stuck on the squirrels...i have the pipe and the beads and the wrench but can't figure out what to do to get the music sheet etc

ckristi88
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by ckristi88 on Feb 10, 12 3:33 PM
Has anyone else had a problem in the "second" dream ( the Police Detective)? I finished his dream , but it seems to be stuck in a loop. Part of it is complete (ie the HOS's) but other parts are back to be completed again (ie cutting the camera wires, etc). I can't figure out how to get out of the loop.

[Post New]by DrAnna on Feb 10, 12 8:01 PM
I am stuck with the squirrels - I have the beads, part of a tube, and a wrench, but can't figure out how to get the sheet music and the crank. Please help.

[Post New]by px3dx3 on Mar 31, 12 4:48 PM
mcfr wrote:Hi all! Please, could someone tell me how can I release Myles from the lion statue? Thanks in advance! Bye

[Post New]by The_Saint_ on May 22, 12 2:42 AM
mcfr wrote:hi all, just finished the game and think it is funny. Good gaming!!!!

Absolutely agree with you! It's great I don't really like hidden object games, but this one is unbelievable. cheers!!

[Post New]by momoflouchris on Dec 28, 13 3:59 PM
I'm stuck at the very beginning. How do I find out what's in the tree or how to open the car trunk? Thank you!

Go to: