catsrobe
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

cheese and portrait gone

[Post New]by catsrobe on Feb 16, 12 6:52 PM
I stopped the demo after I got the cheese and portrait. I went back to the game and it was gone. It's a really stupid game! Screen is too dark too.

Re:Post any City of Secrets technical issues here only

[Post New]by lieutaudvero on Feb 19, 12 8:23 AM
Same damn problem here with the dump mini-game... Grrr

[Post New]by nellyandjohnny on Feb 22, 12 11:41 AM
Yep. I'm having the same problem at the dump with the rubbish. Skip button doesn't work and very frustrating mini-game. I have to Task Manager to get out of the scene..aaaahhh!

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Feb 24, 12 11:51 PM
d/l ... fine
hit...play
WOW...black screen
large white letters noted ... computer does not support 'Pixels Shaders x2'
back to GM!
tried two times...no buy for me

jeu_addict
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by jeu_addict on Jun 20, 12 3:28 AM
I bought this game 2 weeks ago (... so, quite a few months after original release). And like everybody, I got the problem when I hit "SKIP" at the recycling dump. With a lot of patience, and many many trials, I managed to sort the dump without making more than 2 wrong clicks. But, well... I assume the problem has not been solved yet , and the game file has not been updated (... unless we are supposed to download a patch, or whatever... don't know how it is supposed to work, as it is the 1st time I have a problem with a game)

Anyway, I'm checking the forum for another problem : missing subtitles in Part 3... I hope I'm not the only one having this problem, and that I'll find threads relative to this... (English is not my mother tongue... so, even if I understand most of the dialogs even w/o subtitles... that would definitely be more comfortable WITH subtitles)

EDIT : ... unfortunately, nobody seems to report a problem about missing subtitles Too bad !! Re-installed the game twice already. But subtitles are still missing... If it doesn't get better, I'm considering creating a new profile, and replaying from the very beginning, with the hope that this subtitle problem is just "temporary" and kind of "random"

Edited on 06/20/2012 at 3:50:16 AM PST

318Pisces
Clownfish
Clownfish
642 Posts

[Post New]by 318Pisces on Jun 28, 12 10:06 AM

Re POILER!! Problem with SKIP button
by 318Pisces on Jun 28, 12 10:04 AM

June 28th, 2012.....

Same problem here...
The game freezes when the skip button is pushed at the sort-the-garbage-mini game.
I also posted this in the review thread...

Still NOT fixed

Edited spelling

Edited on 06/28/2012 at 10:07:27 AM PST

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jun 28, 12 11:39 AM
Hi Fishies,

Please get in touch with our Tech Support team about the issue with the Skip Button and the game freezing. They'll be able to try some things to troubleshoot that with you, which will hopefully get everything working correctly again.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Aug 7, 12 2:27 PM
is there a different name for this game?

Go to: