vits5
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:SPOILER!! Problem with SKIP button

[Post New]by vits5 on Feb 14, 12 11:54 AM
same problem as everyone else. Skip button freezes PC. Can't even get to the task mgr to stop the game from running! Where is Tech support! I paid good dollars and got a bad game.

Edited on 02/14/2012 at 11:55:39 AM PST

[Post New]by nellyandjohnny on Feb 22, 12 11:38 AM
Yep same here Glad I've read that you're happy to have moved on or else I might have given up and abandoned the game!! So....here we go...again. Back to the rubbish cart........for the 100th time. Sigh.......

jerseyd1
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by jerseyd1 on Mar 5, 12 12:16 PM
How many of us have to complain about this "glitch" before someone does something about it? Either the developer should be alerted, or BFG should provide refunds for this type of unfixed "glitch".

Tuvana65
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Tuvana65 on Mar 11, 12 5:39 AM
I agree jersey. If it takes this long to get a fix, there should be a refund option. Very frustrating. I even asked a friend of mine who is good at that type of game to help, but she got totally frustrated with the weird controls, trying to move the carts. Errrrr!

[Post New]by mooncat1950 on Apr 3, 12 2:20 PM
I too am with all of you in the frustration department!!!!!
Come on devs, give us a fix!!!!!!!

jeu_addict
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by jeu_addict on Jun 20, 12 3:43 AM
Just a copy-paste of my post in the "technical issues" thread, hoping that it will be even more visible to BFG and the devs, that we are quite a number to encounter the same glitch in the game

I bought this game 2 weeks ago (... so, quite a few months after original release). And like everybody, I got the problem when I hit "SKIP" at the recycling dump. With a lot of patience, and many many trials, I managed to sort the dump without making more than 2 wrong clicks. But, well... I assume the problem has not been solved yet , and the game file has not been updated (... unless we are supposed to download a patch, or whatever... don't know how it is supposed to work, as it is the 1st time I have a problem with a game)

318Pisces
Clownfish
Clownfish
642 Posts

[Post New]by 318Pisces on Jun 28, 12 10:04 AM
June 28th, 2012.....

Same problem here...
The game freezes when the skip button is pushed at the sort-the-garbage-mini game.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jun 28, 12 11:37 AM
Hi Fishies,

Just wanted to swim in here since I saw a few of you having trouble with the game freezing when you use the Skip button.

Please write in to our Tech Support team so they can start working with you directly on troubleshooting that problem (they have the tools to look at how the game is working on your specific computer.)

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thanks so much!

bfgMonongahela

bball111
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by bball111 on Sep 2, 12 9:26 AM
As of today it has never been fixed. It is happening to me. Have to give up the game. Waste of money.

Edited on 09/02/2012 at 9:28:00 AM PST

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 2, 12 11:21 AM
Hi bball111,

I'm sorry you're still having trouble with this game!

Please get in touch with our Tech Support team and they'll be happy to work with you to get everything resolved in the best way possible.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

cathyok
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by cathyok on Oct 10, 12 1:18 PM
I was having the same problem with the dump game so I went to the techs and they could not fix it for me but told me that Big Fish has been trying to get the Devs for this game to put out a fix for the skip problem since February. The tech who worked with me said it appeared the Devs for this game were not interested in doing anything about this. She offered me a credit but I opted to hang on to the game for awhile to see if Big Fish can get any cooperation from these guys. One thing I do know I probably won't be buying another game from these Devs if they think so little about customer satisfaction or if their games work right. Can't see why they can't see they are only hurting themselves. It's really too bad because it is a cute little game.

Go to: