Re:Post any Maestro: Notes of Life technical issues here only

[Post New]by pjnewt on Jul 24, 12 11:08 PM
I am playing the Mac version and the option board keeps coming down at almost each move. The board looks to be hanging, has Exit, Options, Continue and something else. To get rid of this stoppage you have to click on "Continue" or hit ESC. I don't think this is supposed to be there on almost every step.

Does anyone know how to get rid of this? I didn't do the tutorial thing.

[Post New]by pjnewt on Jul 30, 12 3:11 AM
I am having trouble with a menu that pulls down when in play that has nothing to do with the tasks. It is a quartered menu with 'continue', 'options', 'help' and 'exit' on it.
It blocks play and portions of the screen when needed. You have to hit 'continue' to get past it and sometimes the needed item of the screen is just plain blocked.
I have a screen shot but no way to get it here.

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Aug 7, 12 11:43 AM
My problem is different. I'm to the place where you put 2 wheels on the statue. I know I had both wheels but one is no longer there. I even went back to check and yes they're both gone but there was only one in my inventory. I had to put my subscription on hold so I can't use support. They didn't tell me I would no longer have support just because I lost my job. I'm very mad at you BF!

[Post New]by lori0221 on Apr 2, 13 5:44 PM
pjnewt...did you ever get this problem resolved? im having the same problem & its driving me crazy!!

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Jun 10, 13 8:21 AM
there are two issues i have with this game. there is no way to turn the pieces in some of the puzzles i have an imac and also when i need an item from my inventory the game always wants to close down. it is so annoying

Go to: