Re:Welcome to Lost in Reefs forum

[Post New]by Purzery on Jun 21, 09 12:34 PM
I've really enjoyed this game. I'm almost finished with the three game modes and looking forward to opening those doors. I'm looking for another game now, preferrably "Match 3", without a timer. Can some one make a suggestion? Perhaps the new game, "Hidden Wonders of the Depth"?

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,692 Posts

[Post New]by tayers81 on Jul 18, 09 7:35 AM
I'm usually more of a Hidden Object fanatic, but I bought this game and I really, really like this one. I really like how it's taking me longer to finish this one. I just finished buying all the buildings and I've finished the chain mode. I'm almost done with group mode and then it's on to the regular match 3 section. I really hope the ending is good. I'd be disappointed to go all this way just to get a "The End" message after all that!!

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,692 Posts

[Post New]by tayers81 on Jul 18, 09 7:41 AM
Hi Purzery! I've played Secrets of Olympus and I thought that was pretty good. It has a lot of levels and it has some mini-games in between that are fun to play. The ending of it was kind of abrupt, but playing it was a lot of fun for me.

I think I'm going to try downloading Alchemist's Apprentice next. It's supposed to blend hidden object with match 3 so I think that one will be perfect for me.

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,692 Posts

[Post New]by tayers81 on Aug 3, 09 4:55 PM
YES!!! I finally finished this game...wooo hooo!!

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Aug 3, 09 5:25 PM
Congratulations!! I'm still working on finishing this one.

zoomer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by zoomer on Aug 14, 09 1:22 PM
Hi!
I've been playing the timed mode but can not win in any group after about 70 level. I keep running out of time. How do you manage to get through this?
Those of you that finished the game must be playing the untimed mode?
Thanks for any help!

ducle
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
422 Posts

[Post New]by ducle on Sep 4, 09 5:11 AM
Just finished. The last levels of chain mode felt like slogging through mud in a dense fog wearing concrete boots and a lead backpack. Serves me right for wanting a loooooonnnnng game.

I played it untimed, for the most part. I can't see how anyone could beat the timer in chain mode!

boptab
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by boptab on Sep 25, 09 11:42 AM
Hello everyone,
How come I lost the fish I won. I only had 2 types.But, I didn't lose my two buildings? Also, is there a way to shut off the pop-up boxes? Thanks

[Post New]by kc9669 on Sep 25, 09 8:59 PM
I have gotten through several levels. All of a sudden my mouse cursor is stuck in the upper left hand corner and everytime I try to move the mouse it jumps right up to the left corner. I deleted the game and redown loaded hoping to solve this problem however I can't get anywhere now. Any suggestions?

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Oct 17, 09 5:57 PM
I just want to thank those who contributed to this forum for getting me to look again at this game. When I first demoed it, I somehow didn't notice all the game modes and untimed mode - glad you folks pointed out those features and that you were enjoying it. I'm now a proud owner of it.

Marciepie
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by Marciepie on Dec 13, 09 9:46 AM
I have tons of BF games and had never had one that ran "jerky". I can't get the game cursor to move smoothly. I've reloaded the game, X'd out of full screen mode, replaced my mouse batteries...... what's next? Help. I really enjoyed the graphics and what I can play.......... so far........... and it's been a struggle. Thanks

Edited on 12/13/2009 at 9:46:50 AM PST

kevabear
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by kevabear on Feb 17, 10 11:03 AM
Hang in there cutiepie with your chains! You will make it through victorious! I like the groups better too.

[Post New]by silvisticu on Apr 10, 10 1:24 AM
I have just finished Lost in Reefs with the following scores: Levels: Swap 239 , Chain: 143 , Group 139 ; Gold 250842 , Fish 204414 , Tools 234641 , Overall score 357604. What a great game!

[Post New]by pathaag on Jun 15, 10 10:14 AM
Can someone please explain to me how to play the game with the black bombs?
I can click one and eliminate them all,but I don't think that that play plan. thanks

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Jun 16, 10 7:46 PM
pathaag wrote:Can someone please explain to me how to play the game with the black bombs?
I can click one and eliminate them all,but I don't think that that play plan. thanks

The black bombs set off a chain reaction most times all will be destroyed by clicking on one of them. Sometimes a few are left at the top, just click them all to open up and free locked tiles. You also have 3 bonus items on the side that you can use in a pinch. They have to be replenished.

Don't worry, if you get into a no move situation, the game gives you a fresh level.

If you go to the place where it says start level, you will see your progress. It shows up as a white line going around the circle. There are 3 different circles you need to fill to open the door. One swap, one chain and one group mode

Use the on board bonus's to switch, destroy of eliminate all of one color.

Sometimes you have to use a side bonus to open up a top tile column

This game seems to go on forever - even after you buy everything

Trigger51
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Trigger51 on Jun 28, 11 6:09 AM
When you make a match, how do you know where the new items will come from? It seems like sometimes it's from the left, then right, or up, or down. I never know.
Is there some logic to it?

[Post New]by revjan on Feb 8, 12 4:03 PM
help! I am stuck at level 23. I just keep matching threes and nothing changes. The level never runs out and the chains never break. What's up with this?

[Post New]by dwill57 on Sep 27, 13 10:49 AM
My question is.....how do I earn tool points?????

Go to: