Re:Welcome to Otherworld: Spring of Shadows forum

[Post New]by zorrasmom on Oct 29, 12 10:39 AM
hello all,
I am having a problem getting the funnels. the walk through says to click o. The box on the counter inthe general store and push things aside to find funnels. but on my iPad 2 there is NO box on the counter to click on. this is one of many BF games that end up being problematic and not able to be finished. any ideas?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 29, 12 12:09 PM
Hi zorrasmom,

I found some advice about this part of the game from another Fishy:
DragonLadyOz wrote:Hi there,
The box is not on the counter when you first go to the store, but later on after a number of other tasks have been completed.
You give two things to Mathilde, firstly the Guide .... have a conversation, complete the HOS on the bookshelf to obtain the recipe book. Give this to Mathilde, have another conversation with her.
Go back to the general store and have another conversation with the owner. The box is there after all of this has been done.
Cheers

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 10/29/2012 at 12:09:22 PM PST

dancote
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by dancote on Oct 30, 12 2:34 PM
mccostally wrote:help i have played this game twice and each time i get to the stained glass with glass cutter i cannot go any further it will not score the glass what am i doing wrong

I am having the same problem. I've gotten through to what I believe is the very last item I need to cut but I just can't seem to make it happen. I had difficulty with some of the earlier cuts but it seemed that exiting the game and re-opening it would let me proceed. I'm on the scene that looks like a chalk outllne of a murder victim. I have successfully cut everything but the second arm & hand.

Edited on 10/30/2012 at 2:37:26 PM PST

[Post New]by yungathart on Feb 28, 13 1:23 PM
I had the same problem as McConnely about cutting the glass for the stained glass window. I went over the the black cutting lines with the glass cutter several times with no results. I finally went to the Walkthrough which told me to do what I had been , so I went back & did it over again & finally it worked & gave me another glass to cut. Same thing happened, so I kept going over the lines until it worked.
All told, I liked the game, but found some explanations about how to play the mini-games hard to understand, so I had to skip them. The last chapter was the hardest for me.

[Post New]by petersplayer on Mar 27, 13 10:28 AM
I'm having trouble when I try to oil hinges on the cupboard, it tells me to oil hinges not the cupboard. I have the oil can right on the hinges.
I've had trouble with various things that I have to try many, many times to get them to work. Frustrated

[Post New]by Tinker4114 on May 4, 13 1:36 AM
Hi I seem to have lost my map it was there but now it has disappeared and I need to get back to the barn to sheer the sheep can anyone pls tell me how you acsess the map I have tried everything

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 4, 13 3:03 AM
Hi Tinker4114,

Welcome to the Pond!

I know that the map in this game only shows up into the second chapter and if I remember correctly, the map which is accessible in all chapters, it will show up as you need it to help you travel to locations you can't reach by foot.

That being said, if you feel like this may be a tech issue, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Go to: