I'm on my way to try to dig!
Bye!

JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

Re:HELP FOR ROBINSON CARUSO

[Post New]by JessF on Jan 24, 09 6:41 PM
I cannot find the third nut in the swamp. I used a hint and know it is somewhere around the skeleton's head - but even clicking everywhere I cannot find it.

Thank you!!

Also had trouble with the flowers & roots game but decided to skip it this time around.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 24, 09 6:42 PM
The third nut is behind the skeleton's hat. You have to swing the skeleton pretty hard to see it. Click the skeleton sharply to swing it. Some people have posted that you can drag it to one side, but I haven't been able to make that work.

[Post New]by sheltiestar on Jan 24, 09 11:20 PM
I am having trouble getting the hook and rope onto the pole. When I click the rope, the hook comes up too and when I try to put it on the rope, it just goes back into the inventory. Help !!!!!

[Post New]by Embroider on Jan 24, 09 11:24 PM
I bought this game after trial period. I am stuck on the 4 chapter I think, in the farm scene near the end when you have to get the honey from the hive. The clue say that something sweet will get the bees away from the hive but when I get them down to the bottom, and try my darnest to get back to the hive but the bees always beat me back. What or where are the bees supposed to go or do? I am at a loss. And then waht are you supposed to do with the nail? I really like this game and I think it really worth buying but now I am stopped until someone can help or perhaps I can figure it out.

Chatty Kathy

[Post New]by Embroider on Jan 24, 09 11:26 PM
For Sheltiestar - I had the same problem - you have to put the worm on the hook for it all to work. The worm is in the tree - but it hide and then comes back and forth.

[Post New]by dodygirl16 on Jan 25, 09 10:13 AM
Embroider wrote:I bought this game after trial period. I am stuck on the 4 chapter I think, in the farm scene near the end when you have to get the honey from the hive. The clue say that something sweet will get the bees away from the hive but when I get them down to the bottom, and try my darnest to get back to the hive but the bees always beat me back. What or where are the bees supposed to go or do? I am at a loss. And then waht are you supposed to do with the nail? I really like this game and I think it really worth buying but now I am stopped until someone can help or perhaps I can figure it out.

Chatty Kathy

[Post New]by frostymadge on Jan 25, 09 10:25 AM
hello....anybody know where the sharp stick is to unlock the monkey's cage

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 25, 09 11:49 AM
Look in the "Adventures of Robinson Crusoe" forum for lots of tips.

The monkey's cage needs a sickle. click on the chain on the far left, and hold your mouse down until the cage is at the top of the screen, then quick grab the sickle. Use that to get the monkey free.

[Post New]by MichaelSkye8 on Jan 26, 09 11:34 PM
Look to the left of the broken dragon egg and dig with the spear head. It will turn into a little hand just click on that spot and the egg will appear. Where is the watermelon? i looked all over the east coast but can't find it? Help

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 27, 09 1:08 AM
MichaelSkye8 wrote:Look to the left of the broken dragon egg and dig with the spear head. It will turn into a little hand just click on that spot and the egg will appear. Where is the watermelon? i looked all over the east coast but can't find it? Help
The watermelon is very cleverly hidden in the center of a palm tree in the upper left corner. Good luck!

Edited on 01/27/2009 at 1:32:26 AM PST

[Post New]by savta5 on Feb 3, 09 4:25 AM
Embroider wrote:I bought this game after trial period. I am stuck on the 4 chapter I think, in the farm scene near the end when you have to get the honey from the hive. The clue say that something sweet will get the bees away from the hive but when I get them down to the bottom, and try my darnest to get back to the hive but the bees always beat me back. What or where are the bees supposed to go or do? I am at a loss. And then waht are you supposed to do with the nail? I really like this game and I think it really worth buying but now I am stopped until someone can help or perhaps I can figure it out.

Chatty Kathy

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 3, 09 4:35 AM
savta5 wrote:The clue say that something sweet will get the bees away from the hive but when I get them down to the bottom, and try my darnest to get back to the hive but the bees always beat me back. What or where are the bees supposed to go or do?
Pick up a piece of watermelon and slowly lure the bees to the other watermelon on the ground.

mompea
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by mompea on Feb 5, 09 2:13 AM
Congrats to all who are doing well......I'm still trying to grab the second skeleton head to put in the idols eye so I can get the skunk. One question.....I'm trying to get the head when it's above the rest of the skeleton.....is this right? I have a bit of a problem with coordination (obviously) but bloody hell, I must have hit it at least once or twice! What's the secret?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 5, 09 5:22 AM
mompea wrote:Congrats to all who are doing well......I'm still trying to grab the second skeleton head to put in the idols eye so I can get the skunk. One question.....I'm trying to get the head when it's above the rest of the skeleton.....is this right? I have a bit of a problem with coordination (obviously) but bloody hell, I must have hit it at least once or twice! What's the secret?
There is a rock with 2 red stripes on it on the right side of the screen. Pick it up and move on top of the button in the floor that makes the head pop up. The rock will hold it down and the skeleton head will stay up. Good luck!

[Post New]by nastyone on Feb 12, 09 5:08 AM
i found the hook,rope and worm put them all in my inventory but can't get them out is there some place to put them so i can get to the rope? thanks for the help this is my virgin voyage into the forum world

Edited on 02/12/2009 at 5:14:33 AM PST

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Feb 12, 09 5:47 AM
Welcome to the pond!

There are fancy arrow things on the sides of the inventory. Click one of them to bring the item forward that you need. Get the rope first, and then click the long stick. Next get the hook and click the stick. Finally get the worm and click the stick.

[Post New]by listerjen on Mar 3, 09 1:01 AM
I have purchased this game and played it through about 4 times and on my 5th time it will not let me get past the fishing pole. I can get the rope, hook on the pole but the worm will not attach. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game twice. Does.anyone have any more ideas? I had tried emailing cutomer support but they sent me here. Thank you.....

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Mar 3, 09 5:07 AM
Welcome to the pond!

I would double check my inventory. Click the arrows on the sides of the inventory to make sure that the hook is not still in there. I assume that you distinctly remember picking up the hook, so I won't ask you to check that the hook is missing from its usual location in the scene (there's no way to see it after it's on the rope on the stick).

If that's not it, all I can suggest is click once to get the worm from inventory, then move to the stick and wait until you see a hand open and close, then click once there. Good luck!

[Post New]by isabellac on Dec 9, 09 2:58 PM
I can't get pass the swing skeleton where is the 3rd nut i got the ladder and used all my hints trying to find the 3rd one how do you finish that game? thanks

Go to: