polishing cloth

candybrand
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Re:polishing cloth

[Post New]by candybrand on Feb 21, 12 8:18 PM
well fishies i am having the same problem with the polishing rag, it just vanished and i can't find it, through i polish all of my silver wear too but guess not, now i can't go on with the game too, is threre a problem going on with BF, i guess i will try playing the game over and see what it dose and if it's the same thing i am going to get in touch with CS so i can finish this game

jennipurr
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by jennipurr on Feb 22, 12 8:52 AM
My problem is in the same area of the game only with the laxative. It won't pour and keep being told that it is not used here or not with this item. I can pour the dog food, and Winston eats it, but not laxative. Don't want to start again just to get this far and glitch. HELP!

popi42
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by popi42 on Feb 22, 12 11:52 AM
i have polished all but one ( the yellow one)....clothe disapeared and im stucked too.....

1Seashell7
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by 1Seashell7 on Feb 22, 12 12:57 PM
jennipurr wrote:My problem is in the same area of the game only with the laxative. It won't pour and keep being told that it is not used here or not with this item. I can pour the dog food, and Winston eats it, but not laxative. Don't want to start again just to get this far and glitch. HELP!

It took me quite a number of tries to get the laxative on the food but it did eventually did work. I can't remember which order I had to put them in the bowl.

Edited on 02/22/2012 at 12:57:29 PM PST

1Seashell7
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by 1Seashell7 on Feb 22, 12 1:01 PM
For those with the polishing cloth issue there was a post in the Announcement Forum that The Scruffs was updated 2/21/12 but it was posted under the original and not Return of the Duke forum. I asked which game the update was for and if it fixed the cloth issue but I have not gotten a reply from the moderator. I am not at home so I can't check it out.

Edited on 02/22/2012 at 1:03:09 PM PST

[Post New]by Shitzadorina on Feb 22, 12 1:41 PM
1Seashell7 wrote:For those with the polishing cloth issue there was a post in the Announcement Forum that The Scruffs was updated 2/21/12 but it was posted under the original and not Return of the Duke forum. I asked which game the update was for and if it fixed the cloth issue but I have not gotten a reply from the moderator. I am not at home so I can't check it out.

I have no idea, i've seen it and I'll sacrifice a few hours to check it out. This problem was annoying me to the point that I restarted the game.

[Post New]by Shitzadorina on Feb 22, 12 1:52 PM
Sorry for posting double.

However, like this forum post said: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/200622.page I uninstalled and reinstalled my game, my fles didn't disappear but the polish problem isn't gone. It seems this wasn't our update, because it's still saying I "need" to polish my eggspoon and dinner knife. Gah! This is irritating.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Feb 22, 12 2:31 PM
Hi fishies

After taking a look through it looks like there have been a few issues with the polishing cloth not working in the game. We're definitely sorry for any trouble this has caused.

If you haven't tried already I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. This won't lose your spot in the game but in some cases this can help get the game up and running.

If you already tried that or are still running into trouble after trying I would get in touch with our Tech Support team with a Dr. Felix (and if you click the blue text it will take you to more information on each). A rep will be able to help you out with your purchase and it will help us better track the issue.

Thank you all for your patience, and if there are any updates on this issue, we'll be sure to let you know.

In the meantime, since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Thanks!

bfgCimarron

Go to: