hickorybabe
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

Re:Post any Aaron Crane: Paintings Come Alive technical issues here only

[Post New]by hickorybabe on Mar 25, 13 3:59 PM
I am having a problem with the first screen I can't find the 3rd Gem I looked at the walkthrough and the purple gem is not there it said in the area where the building is and there is no purple gem please help I would like to try this game

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 25, 13 4:11 PM
Hi hickorybabe,

I checked out our walkthrough and I noticed that it says that you'll have to use the shovel to dig up the plant in front of the building to find the purple gem.

If you click here to see the screenshot, it shows where the plant used to be in the center panel (marked "F").

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

hickorybabe
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by hickorybabe on Mar 26, 13 5:37 AM
yes I saw that and I have the shovel but there is no purple gem to dig there?

[Post New]by Golden_Bit on Oct 13, 14 6:50 PM
kateinaz wrote:
fnlalesi wrote:
poggyapoo wrote:there seems to be a bug. At the castle, I have put the puzzle piece in the wall and door opened. Been told to get snake and honey. Got ladder and gone down outside in grounds. After returning and doing other things, on opening the door again, the original puzzle is there again and NO LADDER!! Also, the place where I put the original puzzle piece is again asking for the...........puzzle piece!! Aaaarghh!!

I just had the same issue. Had to go back to get the puzzle piece, the ladder, the pot to fill with water, but the spoon is now gone and I can't get the honey to add to the pot. Seems like yet another game that can't be completed & I'm getting tired of uninstalling/reinstalling & starting over

Same. I thought I had taken too long to figure out how to get the venom and had to start again from a past point in the game. But I don't see the spoon either.

[Post New]by Golden_Bit on Oct 13, 14 6:52 PM
I had the same issue but also I could not find the vial, it's not there so I can get the snake ventom

Go to: