Fafallina
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Post any Depths of Betrayal Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Fafallina on Feb 27, 12 6:10 AM
bfgCimarron wrote:Hi everyone

Fafallina and pauly358 - if you're missing an item I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling the game (if you click the blue text it will take you to more information on how to do that). This won't lose your spot in the game but can help make sure your inventory is looking the way it should.

If you're still running into trouble after that I'd check in with our Tech Support team and one of our reps would be happy to help out.

Hope that helps!

bfgCimarron

Tried that twice before posting but it made no difference. I'll submit a Dr Felix and we'll see what happens.

Lina

Edited on 02/27/2012 at 6:11:48 AM PST

[Post New]by DSkelley on Feb 28, 12 12:22 PM
To Start with , I am not a fan of circle hos.
Arrived at (according to guide , chapter 5 page 36) the Optical telegraph and the instructions do not work with the arms/blades/lights or whatever.
I have removed and reinstalled, per instructions , but ended up in the same place with the same problem.
Whats super frustrating to color-challenged and sometimes intellectually challenged people like me , is the absence of the "skip" option at this juncture. This little omission didn't show up until I made the big purchase to the full game.
I believe I too , will jump ship next "circle" hos I encounter during the demo!

Fafallina
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Fafallina on Feb 29, 12 10:27 PM
We're all quick to point out faults with games so I am going to be a big girl and own up that my reported 'fault' turned out to be user error and not a bug. I thought I had added all the items needed to the circle but hadn't and once I did that there were no problems.

So apologies for wasting everyone's time especially Customer Support and the devs.

Lina

[Post New]by children8_2000 on Mar 6, 12 9:07 PM
is there a walkthrough?

spbykatie
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by spbykatie on Mar 10, 12 2:49 PM
I enjoyed the demo and purchased the game. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice now and it only lets me get just so far before it thanks me for playing the demo. I'm not sure why it has re-downloaded the demo version instead of the CE.

[Post New]by shirlthecurl on Mar 11, 12 4:52 PM
I had no problems with the trial game so bought it. I put the last silver disc in the box and got an error access violation at OX00528D2F (Tried to read from 0X00000000) PROGRAM TERMINATED. Reinstalled same problem waste of money. If the tial game is OK how are we supposed to know this will happen down the track.

[Post New]by biggerstfish on Aug 18, 12 4:03 AM
I can even open this game! I have Mountain Lion installed. Somone else with this Problem and a Solution? Thx!

[Post New]by whiteeagle2173 on Oct 21, 12 10:26 AM
I haven't had any of the above probs.
I am in the extra play and to the point of making the acid. I put the bottle under 1 one time then 2 two times then 4 one time and ending with 3 one time. I am supposed to go to the roof but the bottle wont go in the elevator. I don't see any other bottle to put it in. How do I go on. I'm practically finished with the game.

Go to: