lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:Welcome to Adventures of Robinson Crusoe forum

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 25, 09 10:12 AM
MagicIndie (the developer) knows about the problem. He's been posting on the Gamezebo forums asking for more information so that he can figure out how to fix it. He will get a bugfix version to BigFish as soon as he has one.

susielee
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by susielee on Jan 25, 09 10:17 AM
I loved this game! It was fun to play and everything about it was very enjoyable....the graphics, the music, the puzzles. I didn't have any problems in the download......no bugs anywhere. I love the relaxed mode of play and hints were plenty. GREAT GAME! We need more like this! Thank you!!

[Post New]by HappydePeppy on Jan 25, 09 10:58 AM
I have played the demo 1 hour game today and I like it !

culady
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by culady on Jan 25, 09 11:17 AM
I too am having a problem with this game. I have reinstalled 3 times, turning off PC in between. Task Manager says the program is not responding. I have never had a problem with BFG before. Not even with RTR which I got a day early & so many had glitches.

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Jan 25, 09 4:58 PM
lordkalvan wrote:MagicIndie (the developer) knows about the problem. He's been posting on the Gamezebo forums asking for more information so that he can figure out how to fix it. He will get a bugfix version to BigFish as soon as he has one.

Lord: Please let us know if you hear when..I am having problems with demo also.

THANKS for all your help and info
PEN

[Post New]by hello_out_there on Jan 25, 09 9:10 PM
Message to Willow
Exactly same thing happened to me - did you find out how to overcome it?

Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by Sante001 on Jan 25, 09 9:12 PM
Palyed the demo and love it. Great graphics! I plan to buy. This is a little different from other HOGs and that a good thing. I did not have any problems with downloading. I will look for fixes, just in case.

Any hints?

[Post New]by axehandle6 on Jan 26, 09 3:13 PM
We just purchased Rob. Crusoe and love it. But we are stuck in some places. The flower maze with the roots - we could'nt solve it! Also, when we were trying to get into the captain's chest and moving the game pieces to open it, I got an message that said that one was broken or something. What does that mean? I think that I was spelling the word right. Please help!

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 26, 09 3:28 PM
The flower with roots puzzle is tough. Lizzie has screenshots posted giving the two possible solutions. There's a walkthrough on Gamezebo that has a screenshot as well.

The broken piece just means that you aren't allowed to take that piece off I think.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 26, 09 3:39 PM
lordkalvan wrote:The flower with roots puzzle is tough. Lizzie has screenshots posted giving the two possible solutions.
Good news, I was able to find a third Flowers and Roots puzzle layout. I have now posted it to my photobucket.

[Post New]by mbecca747 on Jan 26, 09 3:50 PM
im stuck dont know what to do with the dog and cant find a key for the box

tazkat
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by tazkat on Jan 26, 09 4:18 PM
i am stucj wuth the undead monkey. i have pulled the chain & see the scicle but how the heck do ya get it?? thgere is just not enough time to click it!! so i am stuck. but i like the game. will even better when i get past this!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 26, 09 4:26 PM
mbecca747 wrote:im stuck dont know what to do with the dog and cant find a key for the box
Get the match from the upper right corner and light it on the fire, then light the dynamite. Then you can get the keys from the dog. Good luck!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 26, 09 4:27 PM
tazkat wrote:i am stucj wuth the undead monkey. i have pulled the chain & see the scicle but how the heck do ya get it?? thgere is just not enough time to click it!! so i am stuck. but i like the game. will even better when i get past this!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep pulling the cage up as high as it will go, then quickly get the sickle. Good luck!

[Post New]by axehandle6 on Jan 26, 09 4:46 PM
Thanks so much for the help! LizzieK, where is your "photo bucket"? You can tell that I am new to Big Fish and to forum!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 26, 09 4:51 PM
axehandle6 wrote:Thanks so much for the help! LizzieK, where is your "photo bucket"? You can tell that I am new to Big Fish and to forum!
Hi axehandle6,

Welcome to the forums. I wish I could post a link so it would be easier to find but external links are not allowed at Big Fish. I will send you a message with the link, we are allowed to do that.

To find my photobucket pictures and videos:
Put the word Photobucket in your search engine, I use Google but you can use any search engine. When your search brings up the results just go to the main Photobucket site . On that page there is an Image Search box. Put the two words lizziek photos in that box and search.

It will come back and say “No matches were found to your search request. Are you looking for the Photobucket user lizziek photos? Click here to see this user’s album.”Click on that and you will be on my main page.

Look on the left of the page and you will see the game album names. Click on the album that you want Click on a picture to enlarge it.

I hope you find it and that the pictures help you. Good luck and enjoy the game.

Edited on 01/26/2009 at 4:54:00 PM PST

Help....show me the honey!!!!!

[Post New]by dbilarczyk02 on Jan 26, 09 5:07 PM
Hello out there...love the game but can't seem to get the honey out of the bee hive. What do I do with the nail? Is it the same as the undead monkey?

Thanks for any help...

jelfish
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by jelfish on Jan 26, 09 5:19 PM
I enjoy playing these games but I am stuck at the well I have the candle but cannot find anything to light it with. can someone help me?

Thanks lordkalvan I will give it a try

Edited on 01/26/2009 at 5:39:20 PM PST

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 26, 09 5:28 PM
Honey: take the melon to the hive, then slowly slowly move it back to the rest of the melon, so that the bees follow and stay. then poke the hive with the nail so that the honey drips out.

You don't have to light the candle, just pick it up go to the well, then click the rope. The candle will light itself.

[Post New]by CaligirlLu on Jan 26, 09 5:35 PM
Love this game! Am in the middle of it and enjoying it a lot!! Thanks for the honey answer above, I was just going to ask and then saw it LOL! I'm stuck in that part! YAY thanks!

Edited on 01/26/2009 at 5:36:19 PM PST

Go to: