EWK24
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

Re:Post any Spooky Mall technical issues here only

[Post New]by EWK24 on Feb 29, 12 5:36 PM
Just happened to me too. Level 20- butcher shop.

EWK24
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by EWK24 on Feb 29, 12 5:50 PM
Just happened to me too. Level 20- butcher shop. I cannot progress from from this point at all. My game is at a standstill.

bear55
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:Level 14 Fish Market

[Post New]by bear55 on Feb 29, 12 6:01 PM
I cannot finish this level. When I go to talk to the lady with the glasses she just stand there. She has the question mark over her head. Could you please fix this.

[Post New]by mylarocco on Feb 29, 12 6:17 PM
mkastor wrote:In the grocery store, Level 18, the girl standing by the bread towards the end will not move. Her green level jams. I try to go to her to answer a question and even with the display loaded, she freezes and I can't advance.

bear55
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by bear55 on Feb 29, 12 6:50 PM
Level 20 same problem. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Please fix BF. Can't go any further.

[Post New]by new2vabch on Feb 29, 12 6:52 PM
Stuck on the Butchers Market Level 20 its in the last few minutes a man gets stuck when he is trying to look at the description on Turkey and i cant go any further. Please help the game is really great with a few of the same glitches here and there but now I am really stuck and cant go anyfurther. I purchased the game and now it wont work.

Bailey868
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Bailey868 on Feb 29, 12 6:59 PM
Level 18: Ladies get stuck at the Milk Refrigerator and the Bananas. Sometimes, if you go back and replay, the problem seems to go away. However, the exception to this is Level 20 at the Butcher's Shop. Man keeps getting hung up at the chicken counter. I've played this over and over and the same thing keeps happening.

Edited on 03/01/2012 at 12:08:14 PM PST

tm501
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by tm501 on Feb 29, 12 7:16 PM
mistygem wrote:
Ondie wrote:
mkastor wrote:In the grocery store, Level 18, the girl standing by the bread towards the end will not move. Her green level jams. I try to go to her to answer a question and even with the display loaded, she freezes and I can't advance.

I've got the same problem, but at level 17.

I have this problem on level 17 also I've tried replaying it but the same thing keeps happening

Edited on 02/29/2012 at 7:16:58 PM PST

moesart
Minnow
Minnow
242 Posts

[Post New]by moesart on Feb 29, 12 7:24 PM
After the download I pushed "Play" and the screen came on for a sec and flickered and my computer shut down windows and told me to shut down the computer. Uh....creepy.

[Post New]by pedmay on Feb 29, 12 8:46 PM
PB2010 wrote:Level 20, Butchers - I think there is a glitch. Two older men come and one gets a question mark and at that point he stalls. The game continues with the other characters but he remains in place. I've tried about ten times to get passed it but no joy.

Anyone else having this problem?

Yep. Having same problem.

1snooker1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by 1snooker1 on Feb 29, 12 9:38 PM
Having the same problem at level 11 in butcher shop - guy stands by the sodas with a question mark. Can't get it to clear. Also had a problem with a piece of the clown's trash - couldn't pick it up and it showed up in the same place at the beginning of the level. I tried to replay the level but the trash was still there. Finally got out of the game and restarted it. That got rid of the trash, but that's when I got the guy by the sodas I can't get rid of.

nic2200
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by nic2200 on Feb 29, 12 11:08 PM
fishhead2005 wrote:Same glitch as the others ? appears and the person just freezes this is the 2nd time. This 1st time the persons happy meter ran out and they left the store. The 2nd time the character just froze it allowed me to talk to him over and over but he just stood there with ? no matter what. Hope this gets fixed soon I already purchased the game!

Same here. But somehow I made it past the grocery store and this didn't happen to me until Level 11 of the Butcher Shop. I've tried 5 times and can't get past the level because someone always freezes. And it's not the same customer or in the same place.

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Mar 1, 12 4:26 AM
Got the 'access violation' twice!...zapped back to GM...bummer!

Mystic_cam
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Mystic_cam on Mar 1, 12 5:26 AM
PB2010 wrote:Level 20, Butchers - I think there is a glitch. Two older men come and one gets a question mark and at that point he stalls. The game continues with the other characters but he remains in place. I've tried about ten times to get passed it but no joy.

Anyone else having this problem?

Yes, can't get past the level because of it.

ddeebabe
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by ddeebabe on Mar 1, 12 5:27 AM
PB2010 I have the same problem with Butcher level 20. Man with ? freezes and I cannot complete the level.

LittleWren
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by LittleWren on Mar 1, 12 5:32 AM
Having the same problem many others are. On Butcher's Level 20 and Fish Market Level 20. Someone comes in toward the end of the level and gets stuck at one of the stalls. However, you can move forward, just by pulling up the menu and clicking "Go to the Mall." If they release a patch for this, then you can go back and replay those levels.

ivillagegrinch
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by ivillagegrinch on Mar 1, 12 6:02 AM
For me, the level that is stalling is Grocery Store, Level 17. Someone ends up near the bread, and can't proceed. I really like this game, and would like to get past this point.

EWK24
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by EWK24 on Mar 1, 12 6:02 AM
Could someone in the know please give us a heads up if anyone is going to address this issue?

[Post New]by fishhead2005 on Mar 1, 12 6:21 AM
[b]
EWK24 wrote:Could someone in the know please give us a heads up if anyone is going to address this issue?

tm501
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by tm501 on Mar 1, 12 6:28 AM
For levels 17 and 18, you need to paly until you get stuck then exit completely out of the game. Go back in and you can play through. I had to do this for both levels seperately

Go to: