Re:Welcome to Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart forum

[Post New]by Bernadetten4 on Oct 4, 12 11:52 PM
HELP! I am stuck in the dungeon and it is not allowing me to leave or do anything?? when i click on hint it says there is nothing to do there now, but does not allow me to leave the room? Stumped!

[Post New]by jodieash on Nov 4, 12 4:05 AM
hint button points to dressing table nothing happens

sullysdragons
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by sullysdragons on Jan 16, 13 2:03 PM
Spoilers if you haven't done the radio tower yet.

I am totally stuck right now. Even referring to the guide doesn't help. After the radio tower, you are captured and thrown into the dungeon. There is an HO scene there. The only thing left on it to do is "sliced melon" I have a whole watermelon I can grab, but I've tried placing it everywhere. My first choice was the guillotine, then I tried placing it over every sharp object in the scene. No joy. If I click on the hint button, all it does is highlight the watermelon, which is no help at all? The walkthrough guide refers to a horseman that needs to be done, and that wasn't in my list, so obviously these vary???

Does anyone know how I slice the watermelon? Thanks so much.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jan 16, 13 3:17 PM
Hi sullysdragons,

I looked through some other threads here and found another Fishy that was having trouble with that spot too. She figured it out, though, and posted this advice:

KingaroyJoy wrote:Put the melon in the basket under the guillotine, then click on the stained guillotine blade.

Hope that works for you too!

bfgMonongahela

sullysdragons
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by sullysdragons on Jan 16, 13 5:59 PM
Thanks, right after I posted this, I finally clicked there. It seemed to make much more sense to try and put it in the hole, because the basket is there to catch the severed item, not hold it till it is severed. Oh well, at least I finally stumbled on it. lol

Edited on 01/16/2013 at 6:00:03 PM PST

Go to: