hatethis
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

Re:Egypt: Secret of five Gods

[Post New]by hatethis on Apr 13, 12 4:56 PM
I've decided to quit big fish games over this one;why should I have to go and spend money over a new mouse;......this about one of the worst games I have bought.....and have you noticed folks all the othe games are "Collectors Items" at 13.99 why they want more money for these silly games .....and most of the games you have to have a walk through or you will never figure them out.....bye

hatethis
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

I've decided to quit big fish games over this one;why should I have to go and spend money over a new mouse;......this about one of the worst games I have bought.....and have you noticed folks all the othe games are "Collectors Items" at 13.99 why they want more money for these silly games .....and most of the games you have to have a walk through or you will never figure them out.....bye

hatethis
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

hatethis
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

hatethis
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by hatethis on Apr 13, 12 4:57 PM

hatethis
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by hatethis on Apr 16, 12 5:09 PM
Until Big Fish or someone tells me how to wipe out these scabars on level 16.....
I'm at a stand still;and refuse to buy any more games from big fish.....ricky

hatethis
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by hatethis on Apr 19, 12 10:53 AM
well I found out how to kill the flying scarabs on level 16;get the mouse ahead of his path then shot him;but be fast about it;you only have 15 seconds;then clear the path;out comes another one;kill it quickly;if you get one or more scarabs on the screen ;stop and start again;this is a very fustrating level;if I ever get through this level ;I hope the rest of the game is easy....ricky....if anyone else is having problems let me know .....this game really ''sucks"

hatethis
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by hatethis on Apr 19, 12 5:22 PM
this message is to big fish;this game needed some helpfrom you people;you know how to collect that money;but when we need some help you ignore us;you are going to lose money on me ;I'll play this until I get it ;you are going to lose that $100 bucks a month ....sorry folks I'm just angry about this ....everthing worked fine until level 16

hatethis
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by hatethis on Apr 20, 12 3:45 PM
Is there anybody out there having a problem like I am on level 16.....Ihave found out how to kill 2 but so far that's it.....they fly around so fast....Are you people playing with a special mouse or are you using the regular.....I really need some help .....big fish would like far me to go away.....ha....ricky

[Post New]by welshgirl88 on Jun 24, 12 8:36 AM
Everytime i install this game it breaks my computer! so that i have to reinstall windows!

[Post New]by Druidlover on Aug 9, 12 7:34 PM
ms_spock wrote:I'm liking this game. As soon as I figure out how the market works, I'm sure that I will like it better!

How do you get the market to work?????

medusa2468
Minnow
Minnow
275 Posts

[Post New]by medusa2468 on Aug 10, 12 1:38 AM
MARKET INFO - For market to work... wait for camel rider to arrive at market. Click market to see 2 green arrows within a circle. Click that circle. That opens 2 trading options - give up excess food to get gold, or give up excess rocks to get gold. A green down arrow will have 2 numbers on it.

TOP number is the amount you're giving up (either food or rocks). BOTTOM number is how much gold you're getting. Clicking on a green arrow (food or rocks) will cause the trade to happen.

This ONLY works when the camel rider is there AND when you have enough food or rocks to trade. ___ For example, if it says 5 over 2 on the food side, having 4 food will do nothing. Having 5 food will do the trade.

Good luck!

Edited on 08/10/2012 at 1:41:59 AM PST

medusa2468
Minnow
Minnow
275 Posts

[Post New]by medusa2468 on Aug 10, 12 1:54 AM
BOAT INFO - Each time you click the pier (on left side) you can build a boat. Green squares show the number of boats, 1, 2 or 3. Same green squares are on right side. You WILL NOT see a boat just sitting at the pier. Boat 1) appears and 2) travels, ONLY WHEN there is something to do on the right side.

On the right side, the first thing is kill an alligator. So... you MUST have an archer on the left side already built. Once you have 3 things 1) an archer, 2) a boat (little green square, not an actual boat), and 3) the resources for the archer to kill the alligator, THEN click on the alligator on the right side. You will THEN see the archer - walk to the pier, get in a boat, cross to the right, kill the alligator and row back to the left side. The boat disappears.

AFTER alligator is gone, the next two parts are gather food and gather rocks. Click on either or both of those (depending on your resources and number of boats) and you will THEN see workers walk to the pier, cross in a boat, do the work and travel back. Again, the actual boat disappears.

So again, NO BOAT to actually see until you click for an action to happen at the right. Hope this helped!

cur6141
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by cur6141 on Dec 10, 12 6:28 PM
I am on level 18. I have been stuck on that level for two weeks. I can't seem to figure out the path between the upper left corner and the lower right corner. It is a riddle....can anyone help me?
stumped in Minneapolis

Go to: