GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: i finished the game if you need any tips i'll help

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 24, 12 10:39 AM
The hidden Gold assets theory I just proposed above won't wash:

20,000 on hand + 2,540 from caravan trading - 1,000 for building the Hanging Gardens for Flora = 19,000.

So the magical mana theory becomes even more plausible.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 24, 12 11:59 AM
And is pretty well proven when a request requiring not only more Gold but more Fish than I had on hand was capable of immediate fulfillment, apparently by expending maximum Mana.

Edited on 03/24/2012 at 2:23:08 PM PST

[Post New]by Shanny1978 on Mar 29, 12 12:35 PM
Can someone tell me how to get the necklace of the pharaohs.. or the helmet of hector??
Thanks That whole area is covered in fog and I cant get to see it...
I have built the bridge and the statues...
PLEASE HELP!!

[Post New]by jimmytower11 on Mar 30, 12 7:55 PM
How do i get a laurel wreath?

Thx
James

[Post New]by scallerbar on Mar 30, 12 10:03 PM
please tell me how to get the stone pit built, I have everything it needs, but it won't let me place it any where. I have moved everything around and still won't allow me, it says u can't build that here. I can't progress without it. I have searched all the forums and can't find a answer

patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by patnsky on Mar 31, 12 10:51 PM
Hi

Thanks in advance for all of your help. I need need to Hush the Strikers but am all out of trees to cut. Is there something else that will Hush them??

Pat

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Apr 1, 12 10:42 AM
Shanny: Just keep playing. Eventually you'll be able to do the assignments that you now can't.

jimmy: See preceding answer.

scallerbar: You need to put it exactly where it looks like you can't--over the stones that you previously used your Hand of God on. Sort of like the mines in the Westward series.

patnsky: You can never run out of trees for game purposes. It may look like you have, but the lumberjacks find them somewhere, maybe off in the northwest where the map won't let you look.

But to hush the strikers, you have to supply the resources that they need for their building, which invariably come from one or more other buildings. I recommend that you carefully read the "What affects resources" thread at
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/201727
in this forum.

Later: It occurs to me that you should check your current lumberjacks' cabins. If one or more is taking in and putting out zero (-0-), it's a glitch and you need to either upgrade it or demolish and rebuild it.

Edited on 08/10/2012 at 11:41:28 PM PST

[Post New]by jsmrtnsxy46 on May 3, 12 4:26 PM
Can u please tell me how to get enough stone to build the university i am maxed out at 120 and dont have anywhere to put another stone pile. Thanx

[Post New]by firemage13 on Jun 2, 12 9:55 AM
I am having trouble with production of certain foods. Under the statistics tab I am clearly producing enough to maintain my population (+40). I have maxed out the fish storage (255) and it reads -55 underneath, but the amount never decreases. Instead, it seems, all of my +92 cheese per day automatically disappear. After selling down all excess materials, thinking it was a max storage autosell problem, I still have all of my cheese sold at the end of every day. Using the hand of god to pull cheese straight from the factory doesn't work, as it disappears faster than i can click. (it does move into my storage, but is counting down as it counts up...). I have an identical problem with cabbage. Please help my poor merchant fleet out!

[Post New]by Pamrani on Jun 6, 12 5:14 PM
GeorgeTSLC wrote:The hidden Gold assets theory I just proposed above won't wash:

20,000 on hand + 2,540 from caravan trading - 1,000 for building the Hanging Gardens for Flora = 19,000.

Hi: I love the game and hoping you can help .... I don't know what I'm doing wrong but cant complete building the wooden road ....HELP!! I'm stuck

[Post New]by Pamrani on Jun 6, 12 5:16 PM
Pamrani wrote:
GeorgeTSLC wrote:The hidden Gold assets theory I just proposed above won't wash:

Hi: I love the game and hoping you can help .... I don't know what I'm doing wrong but cant complete building the wooden road ....HELP!! I'm stuck

[Post New]by HAGGRESS on Jun 6, 12 8:42 PM
Hope you still check this . Several Questions...can you up grade magistrates hall?
How do you move fog faster if possible? And in that little circle my manna is not up grading been on 160 for several levels( more than 3)

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 7, 12 12:32 AM
firemage13, it is possible the shortage of fish is being corrected by the surplus of cheese which is why that food group keeps disappearing after each day.

Pamrani, are you trying to build on swamp land? If so, you'll need to reclaim that land (the option swamp draining should be above the wooden road). Also, if you'd like to complete that quest easily, just place the magistrate's office as close to the area you need to connect it with as possible.

HAGGRESS, you cannot upgrade the magistrate's hall. You cannot move fog faster, you can only remove it by completing main quest lines. If you aren’t getting any new main quests, make sure you’re completing the side quests from your villagers, if you don’t complete enough quests/tasks, other gods will not give you a new main quest.

Mana can be increased by building more temples and shrines in the volcanic area, and by completing the main line quest (several quests give an extra 100+ mana reserve).

Hope this helps, everyone!

bfgRhone

Cjb58
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by Cjb58 on Jul 26, 12 8:33 AM
Can't get necklace of pharoh What do you have to do to get it? I have played it 3 times and can only build the "wonders: which ends the game.

[Post New]by Kalise on Aug 8, 12 9:40 AM
I can not seem to get my fish past the 145 mark. It is stuck at 145 and I have won the game but there are still 2 quests that I cannot complete. Also my cabbage and my cheese are 0 but they have green numbers underneath them. This is very frustrating!!! I've built barns all over to help increase my fish storage. What else can I do? It's very very frustrating!

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Aug 10, 12 11:42 PM
I again recommend that y'all carefully read the "What affects resources" thread at
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/201727
in this forum.

Trade post

[Post New]by Shalini_Pushpa on Aug 21, 12 2:38 PM
Where do you need to build the trade post?

Thanks!

Gwennoel
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by Gwennoel on Sep 18, 12 1:15 PM
I don't always know what to do next, or how to..........never played a game like this, but it's fun.
How do you study, for instance ?

Gwennoel
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by Gwennoel on Sep 22, 12 12:12 PM
How do I get a builder for the school ? I need 1, to build it.

[Post New]by REIDDEBSTER on Sep 22, 12 7:18 PM
Hello, I could use your help on how to clear the volcano crust? I thought I could use the hand of god but that didn't work. What do I do? Thanks in advance

Go to: