Re:Welcome to Rescue at Rajini Island forum

[Post New]by wolftravel2006 on Feb 13, 09 9:03 PM
I can't figure out the tracing game, can anyone guide me through it? You can't skip these mini games to continue, please assist. Thanks anyone.

[Post New]by jennybl on Feb 14, 09 5:05 PM
Miern wrote:I finally found the knife that moved me onto the next level, but there was no "task" telling me to search for it as in previous levels, only the silhouette of a knife on the bottom. Still unsure if I will buy this one or not.
M

[Post New]by jennybl on Feb 14, 09 5:08 PM
I cannot find the knife - only the silhouette - it seems to me that the game may be stalling at this point as there are no further '
tasks'. I have read the other posts about not liking the game etc. I don't think it is as bad as some - but disappointing if I cannot get any further. Any clues anyone?

Welcome to Rescue at Rajini Island forum

[Post New]by jennybl on Feb 20, 09 10:17 PM
HI everyone, I'm stuck again - I must be really getting old. I am at the pile bricks - there's a keyhole and 4 bricks with X on them - but I can't figure out what to do - moving the bricks does nothing - I can't find a key - is there one? Help -

[Post New]by sandyfan on Feb 22, 09 9:24 AM
If you are not morally opposed to cheating [I'm sure not], check out gamezebo.com. The site gives solutions to this and many other games. Saves a lot of frustration.
I found it while trying to find a solution to the marble puzzle. I saw that pile of bricks answer while scrolling through: I think it said to put the bricks with an X in slots on the right side. Each brick goes to one specific slot, so move them around. When they are in the right places, a door will open and show you a key, which you put in the keyhole.
If this doesn't help, check out gamezebo.

Help needed please!

[Post New]by MARIONC on Apr 4, 09 5:12 PM
I have a green screen with a rock face and trees, and 2 symbols which can be placed on a statue, which makes the eyes on the statue open. What am I supposed to do now? I am stuck!!

brutomemo
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by brutomemo on May 18, 09 7:57 PM
you must place the eyes and the face will slide down.

Welcome to Rescue at Rajini Island forum

[Post New]by cars49us on Sep 16, 09 10:30 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Rescue at Rajini Island forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Rescue at Rajini Island players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Dianeteacher
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Dianeteacher on Mar 16, 10 8:23 PM
I love bigfish and all the fisheeees in the pond, but NOT THIS GAME - YUK!!!
I still had 41 minutes left and deleted it from my computer.

Diane

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Apr 2, 10 8:48 PM
I'm surprised by all the negative reviews - maybe the rebuild addressed some of the complaints, I don't know - but I tried the game, liked it, and bought it.

It has an untimed mode, 5 hints per hidden object challenge, and the mini-games were skippable, as far as I've noticed.

I like the tropical forest theme and ancient ruins. I've played Hidden Expedition -Amazon until I'm bored with it for now, and this is similar enough but different enough.

I especially like the scene with the rain falling, but most scenes in this game aren't animated it seems.

I've only played a couple hours so far, so I can't comment yet on replay value.

paula3522
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by paula3522 on Apr 27, 10 9:40 AM
I thought the mini games were fun and I loved the backround sounds like rain in the forest but it was short and way to easy for me. I almost got to the end in the hour demo.

[Post New]by Linda_in_Aussie on Oct 10, 10 4:08 AM
I found this game pretty boring compared with what's around and think we've been offered better Daily Deals.

No challenge, the story line is ordinary and objects very obscure although the hint does charge very quickly. I guess some folks might like this but even as a DD... personally it's a no for me.

Edited on 10/10/2010 at 4:11:15 AM PST

[Post New]by zephyr_2010 on Oct 10, 10 7:40 AM
Very boring and dull. Dull as in colours and graphics. Will pass on this one.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Oct 11, 10 4:41 PM
wolftravel2006 wrote:I can't figure out the tracing game, can anyone guide me through it? You can't skip these mini games to continue, please assist. Thanks anyone.

Just wondering if maybe you've got a tech problem with your game as I've just finished it and ALL the mini-puzzles have SKIP buttons and the tracing game also has a re-set button above the SKIP button -- they're both located in the upper right-hand corner (the RE-SET button atop the SKIP button)

Sorry, I can't help you with the tracing patterns as I don't remember where I started each one -- just know that I started them in different areas and had to re-set a few times before I figured them out.

MEnr56

[Post New]by ladyhawk50m on Dec 13, 12 1:14 PM
i got this game for free and i'm glad i didn't pay...boring ..stuck n cant find what to do...got all pages but no knife ..no clues so end of plat (

Go to: