Re:Post any Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge technical issues here only

[Post New]by Margie33369 on Mar 21, 12 9:50 AM
I posted about the Robes disapearing, I uninstalled as you said and installed again. It did nothing I still have the same problem.

[Post New]by Margie33369 on Mar 21, 12 9:50 AM
I posted about the Robes disapearing, I uninstalled as you said and installed again. It did nothing I still have the same problem.

aalaurie
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by aalaurie on Mar 21, 12 10:30 AM
The first time I got an access violation and the second time I had to unplug the computer and reboot to get back on line.

I do like this game, but in it's present condition it is not for me. Please let us know when this is fixed.

olgamc
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by olgamc on Mar 21, 12 11:18 AM
I have the same error as everyone going upstairs.

Patsy

Lafondue
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Lafondue on Mar 21, 12 11:47 AM
issue with the chessboard mini-game...one of the piece just run of the board and then unable to place them all...even the skip button do not allow to go further.

Lafondue
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Lafondue on Mar 21, 12 11:50 AM
gmmace wrote:Have a glitch with the chessboard. Was able to move one piece on the board, the second piece moved off the board, and then couldn't select any additional pieces. Also couldn't skip the puzzle. I'll pass on this one.

opps sorry did not see this first post...well same issue here...

fla_girl
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by fla_girl on Mar 21, 12 12:21 PM
I'm having the same problem as some of the other robe has disappeared and i did uninstall and reinstall. The robe is still not in my inventory

[Post New]by questforspirit on Mar 21, 12 12:28 PM
fla_girl wrote:I'm having the same problem as some of the other robe has disappeared and i did uninstall and reinstall. The robe is still not in my inventory

The robe never went into my inventory, I talked to the guard then clicked on the door and went into the next scene. I think the robe went onto our body.

dashwood95
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by dashwood95 on Mar 21, 12 12:36 PM
Got upstairs fine at first. Was in the process of making oxygen when I got the access violation. Had to end task to get out. Went back in, and this time the second I clicked on the stairs I got the error. The game wasn't saved to the spot I got booted at so I had to go upstairs to redo the last piece of the doll. Didn't make it. Uninstalled the game. Wasn't invested in it enough to deal with technical issues.

Edited on 03/21/2012 at 12:37:22 PM PST

[Post New]by TCliffman on Mar 21, 12 12:42 PM
I also have the same issue with the ROBES DISAPPEARING. I have followed protocol and still nothing. This is the first time I've had any issues with a game on BFG. Please tell me it will be fixed. Obviously this isn't just a random issue.

holiewood
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by holiewood on Mar 21, 12 1:20 PM
Surprisingly I had no problems.....until.....I entered something like the 3rd chapter. The first thing I had to do was collect glass water bottles/containers for the tree. I have one left to find but I can't find it. When I ask for a hint it goes to where they should be if they were complete. But they aren't. I can't move past this part. Anybody else have that problem?

[Post New]by jivike on Mar 21, 12 1:38 PM
Got an error message when I started upstairs, also, my computer froze and I had to bring up task manager to get out of the game.

Giliraz
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Giliraz on Mar 21, 12 2:14 PM
smpilotmom wrote:I installed then uninstalled then installed again and still got an access error code when trying to open the game, help please!!!

got the same problem... here goes another game that is impossible to play with...

A1psyko
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by A1psyko on Mar 21, 12 2:54 PM
Same issue as others, tried to go upstairs, black screen with only cursor showing. Had to alt,ctrl, del to get out. I read the issues with the first game, sounds to me like the same issues are plaguing this one. Guess I figured if they are introducing the second part of this game they would have fixed the problems from the first. Obviously I was wrong.

Edited on 03/21/2012 at 2:54:45 PM PST

kaliausten
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by kaliausten on Mar 21, 12 5:35 PM
Robes GONE.now i can't play Very upset at this point..tried to reinstall and no help there

sexxygamma
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by sexxygamma on Mar 21, 12 6:06 PM
I somehow cannot grab the mirror shards and place in mirror!

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Mar 21, 12 7:13 PM
Downloaded no problem but upon opening "access error violation". What the heck is with all the glitches lately -

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Mar 21, 12 7:48 PM
The only problem I had was that when I went to play some of the mini games the mouse went a little haywire making it impossible to play the mini game. I had to skip quite a few. In particular the one with the puppets where you only have 16 moves. I would click and it would take away 3-4 moves making it impossible to finish. I also remember the dial game being another one where they would go crazy when I clicked once.

Also, for those experiencing the problem with the robe...I too thought I had a problem since it never appeared in my inventory. I am assuming you wind up wearing it. If you go to where the guard is and click on the door next to him that looks like it is padlocked shut, you should be able to continue forward in the game. Otherwise, I would do a Dr. Felix and contact CS if that doesn't work for you.

misty04
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by misty04 on Mar 21, 12 11:05 PM
I did everything u said to do and I got past the first robe, the puzzel pieces that would fly of the screen and I had to keep hitting skip to make them come back on the screen. Now after all that the second robe in the santurary with the priest disappeared and never came back even after exiting, uninstalling and reinstalling. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Mar 21, 12 11:09 PM
Hi there.
SPOILER ALERT
ROBES DISAPPEARING IS NOT AN ISSUE.
If you have found all of the component parts, the robe does seem to disappear and does NOT appear in your inventory - because you are wearing it.
Once you have completed the robe you can access the door near the Knight/Guard to continue on.
Cheers

Go to: