Who has Puzzler World 2?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Who has Puzzler World 2?

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 29, 12 11:05 AM
Cptduzer wrote:Thanks for the move - I just like consistency. I am already so confused by the whole review comment thing, I just gave it up. lol

You're welcome Cptduzer - I know what you mean about consistency and keeping things organized. Sorry I didn't catch this one earlier!

If you'd like to talk more about our Review threads, you're welcome to PM me or one of the other Mods and we'll be happy to answer your questions.

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by lilthelilith on Jan 23, 13 6:56 PM
I have Puzzler World 2. I am having trouble finishing backwords puzzle 127. The very last clue cannot be found. Anyone else having a problem with this level?

IBmeWhoU
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by IBmeWhoU on Feb 11, 14 12:34 PM
the answer to the problem you are having.. in the event you are still even playing the game is... "savedup"... this is where I messed up but didn't find it until I restarted the game. There is definitely a language barrier in this game. I click to play in ENGLISH and still get BRITISH clues and answers. I am guessing they didn't figure this into the game.. which is why I wouldn't recommend it to anyone that doesn't understand the british slang.

Go to: