Nolaj
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Re:Reviews for Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power

[Post New]by Nolaj on Apr 3, 12 8:19 PM
Not a bad game, but having to keep cleaning the cards was a pain. More a game for the younger crowd I think. I do like some of the card games though and they offer a nice difference from the regular IHOG which are my favorite.

Happy gaming

megwoman25
Clownfish
Clownfish
742 Posts

[Post New]by megwoman25 on Apr 4, 12 12:09 AM
I wish the developers would have just stuck to solitaire and not tried to put a hidden object spin on it. When the hidden object game was done with crosswords, that was a fun, original idea, one I wish they would do a sequel to BUT this is a little tedious because there are special cards to find and an inventory but so far nothing is in my inventory at all and I don't really understand why I would need such a big inventory? If you don't finish the puzzle and get the special card then you have to play the same game again until you get it. I like solitaire, Fairway is one of my favorite games of all time but this game just doesn't do it for me. Its dull and should not be combined with hidden object games which are supposed to be action and discovery. What I am discovering in this game isn't very appealing.

texgma
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by texgma on Apr 4, 12 4:30 PM
Thought this would be better. Cute game but extremely short. Wasted a credit in buying this. No worth the money. Should wait until it is 2.99 or less or free.

MsHamster
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by MsHamster on Apr 4, 12 10:57 PM
Interesting combo of solitaire and hidden object.

Hated the dusting and spraying and unlocking of cards - would much rather have the cards blocked until a special card is uncovered (much like other golf-style solitaire games).

The games did not seem to get any harder other than to have more special cards to uncover - most hands were winnable first try, only a few took a second try. Would have liked to see some sort of bonus for being able to clear the board in addition to uncovering the special cards.

The hidden object portion was an interesting addition to "find" the objects that helped in future games (duster, mold spray, key, anti-demon), just would have preferred a more challenging way to use them rather than the tediousness of just selecting to use.

NormaNorman
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by NormaNorman on Apr 5, 12 12:26 PM
HO aspect of the game was usually annoying rather than interesting, and the regular cleaning of the cards was utterly annoying. This latter added nothing whatsoever to the interest or strategy of the gameplay.

One star for slightly interesting graphics, descriptions and music, but the overall game (including the many English syntax errors) makes this a "negative star" game IMO.

Better luck next time.

Bink_In_AK
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

[Post New]by Bink_In_AK on Apr 7, 12 2:06 PM
I enjoyed this game until the solitaire games started ending as soon as you find the old card.

It would be a definite buy if the solitaire games did not auto-finish/end when the old card was turned up, and even better play would be if you didn't get or "win" the old card unless you beat the solitaire game.

char523
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by char523 on May 9, 12 8:22 PM
IT WOULD BE A BETTER GAME IF THEY GAVE YOU A SCORE FOR PLAYING.WHAT DOES THE OTHER BUYERS THINK ?

[Post New]by bahnee on Jul 14, 12 8:59 AM
very boring. if it was any shorter, i would have missed it completely. what a waste of money. if this was Walmart, i'd demand my money back. blahhh.

Go to: