anki6969
Minnow
Minnow
242 Posts

Re:Comments for Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power

[Post New]by anki6969 on Apr 4, 12 2:03 AM
Many thanks, kimcol

I looked at the videos and in the second one they even had a mini-game with cards...

[Post New]by greenawning on Apr 4, 12 10:05 AM
I like MOST cards games but not this one. I don't like the duster,sprays or keys. I just want to play cards!!! Not a buy for me.

Wicked500
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Wicked500 on Apr 5, 12 11:03 AM
kimcol wrote:
anki6969 wrote:First, can some one help me?

I´m having a déja-vu feeling of this one.
I know I´ve seen these screens before (for example in the museum and at the home) for about 5 years ago (maybe even longer ) in a good old fashion hog (long before the HOPAs) but I can´t remember which?

Then I would like to add that I found it very tedious to always have to pick up the duster for every card even if you had several of them to dust.

It´s a no buy for me.

I thought the same thing about the scenes Anki. I think there was a female museum curator, had short dark hair and glasses, and she had you finding all these things for her before she would help with your quest. Was it one of the Cassandra/Nostradamus games?

25 minutes of the demo for this game was enough for me. Picking up the duster and the bug spray became too tedious, and didn't find the story line interesting.

Yep, I think it is the Cassandra/Nostradamus games - the more I play the more I am convienced

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Apr 5, 12 12:16 PM
Hmmm.... now that we are having this fab "buy 1 get 1 free" sale going, I might just get this one free. LOL

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Apr 6, 12 10:14 AM
I bought the game today, and what a quick game that was.

What I would have liked to see is an "Undo" button, which you see in every Solitaire game. Very annoying when there is none.

When I finished with the game, the "free game" section opened, where you play the same card game - 1 higher, 1 lower - in the different rooms you already encountered.

Also unlocked is the "Fortune" room or whatever it's called, in which there are 4 different sets of cards you can play: 3 are the same: get a pair of the same cards, and 1 is the "1 higher, 1 lower" variety.

On the whole, not very well done.

katymax
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by katymax on May 6, 12 9:19 PM
OK after you finish the story part & have found all the missing cards what's next. I was just told I could play again under a different name & start over?? Is this all there is to the game. I know the freePlay is there but no more of the story part??

Dialogue
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by Dialogue on Jun 4, 12 3:43 PM
I thought the game was rather flat. It seemed to go nowhere. The hidden objects were fun to find and the card games were fun to play until I had to brush and spray every few cards. That is tedious. Who thought that kind of busywork was needed in a Solitaire game? It's a distraction that detracted from the game's enjoyment for me.

I won't be buying this game...even as a Daily Deal. I could tolerate the rest of the game, although it plays rather flat (i.e. This card is for this. I'll go here. This person said this.) It is just dry but tolerable. I would have used it as a time filler when commercials come on the television but the flow is interrupted too much by the brushing and spraying.

I rate this game out of 5.

[Post New]by MitsyG on Jun 8, 12 12:32 PM
I made the mistake of purchasing this game before i came onto forum to see what everyone thought about it, it is an utter disappointment and not worth the money at all. I will make sure to check a game in future.

roxycavalier
Stingray
Stingray
5,621 Posts

[Post New]by roxycavalier on Jun 16, 12 9:45 PM
Where have we seen the kitchen scene before?

lovemybook
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by lovemybook on Dec 30, 12 3:27 AM
Actually, I enjoyed the game. Yes, it would be better if you didn't have to pick up the duster or whatever for each card, but I thought it was a nice twist on a card game.

Go to: