Spookys_Mom
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

Re:Reviews for Alice and the Magic Gardens

[Post New]by Spookys_Mom on Apr 6, 12 5:12 PM
I thought this was a horrible game. Besides being just a revamped Enchanting Islands you have to match squares to reveal fruit which you then have to match. In the mean time spiders are weaving webs and worms are eating the fruit AND there are no matches under them to drop them off the board. I liked Enchanting Islands but this Match 3 is not for me!

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Apr 8, 12 12:33 PM
I bought it, played thru to the end, and am replaying levels to try for gold. I'm hooked!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on May 12, 12 3:29 PM
I think this is a fun game. I never ran out of time in the timed mode. I liked the addition of the L shape match pattern as well as the straight line matches. The match 3 play is exciting when you have to deal with the spiders and worms.

I always enjoy going shopping, so shopping to build the garden was a welcome addition to the match 3 play.

The game also has achievements and I love that challenge. After finishing the first time through I went back to get all the achievements. Overall it was very entertaining.

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Sep 1, 12 12:36 AM
Thanks Devs!!!

BearKat wrote:Bring this game out without a timer and I will be all over it!
The graphics are beautiful and I love the game.

Timer=A no buy for me.
BK

This was my comment when the game first came out.
I just saw today that the Devs have added a relaxed mode to this game!
I still think it is a great M3 game and True to my word have just added it to my game library!
I realize this is not exactly a review but I wanted the Developers to see it!
Think of it as a DEV review, you guys Rock!
BK

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Sep 19, 12 10:39 AM
(Based on demo): If this game only had a timed mode I would not be interested. However, I was able to play without being timed and I found it a lot of fun.

Yes, it appears to be a child's game but then I never grew up so that is no problem for me.

I love the graphics. I like the games because they are different. I've only been playing Match3 games for a short time but have already become bored with tthe same old games. This game offers a new way to play and I appreciate that.

I love HOGS, specifically creepy, eeire, spooky HOGS full of curses, ghosts, evil scientists, and scary sanitariums with no way out.

This game is fun, sweet, and pretty. Quite the opposite of my normal choice, and sometimes needed.

It's fun, relaxing, and will help rewire my damaged, addled brain. So, based on that, I give it four out of five kitties:

Go to: