Walkthrough

Re:Walkthrough

[Post New]by sandrabyerly on May 16, 12 11:13 AM
i have gotten to the bookstore and i dont know where to go from here. i know i to make a copy of the book but i cant go any where you can do it. can someone tell me what to do?

[Post New]by cherylpart on Jun 9, 12 12:59 AM
Helmaron wrote:Is Big Fish going to have a walkthrough available for "Special Enquiry Detail: Engaged to Kill"?

SPOILER ALERT

I have reached the manhole cover but am having difficulty loosening it. Using spray all round edge of cover, in fact all over the dratted thing. No Joy when I try to use the key. just says cover too tight needs loosened.

[Post New]by 11217189 on Jun 13, 12 6:28 PM
You have to use the marker and draw in the lines. It takes a while to figure out that's what you have to do since the lines are already there.

[Post New]by shrlyd_54 on Jun 25, 12 10:48 PM
cherylpart wrote:
Helmaron wrote:Is Big Fish going to have a walkthrough available for "Special Enquiry Detail: Engaged to Kill"?

SPOILER ALERT

I have reached the manhole cover but am having difficulty loosening it. Using spray all round edge of cover, in fact all over the dratted thing. No Joy when I try to use the key. just says cover too tight needs loosened.

please help with the manhole cover

Edited on 06/25/2012 at 10:56:17 PM PST

[Post New]by KOV11507 on Jun 25, 12 11:41 PM
armymom20082 wrote:Where is the walkthrough located on the review page?

[Post New]by shrlyd_54 on Jun 27, 12 2:28 PM
shrlyd_54 wrote:
cherylpart wrote:

SPOILER ALERT

where can i find the fish symbol

sarah377
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by sarah377 on Aug 26, 12 1:44 AM
I can´t get beyond the first chapter because I can´t get the plaster and water to mix!

[Post New]by peanutrootsgal on Dec 28, 12 4:16 PM

SPOILER ALERT

psylocibin
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by psylocibin on Apr 15, 13 3:27 AM
psylocibin wrote:<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/faqs/list.page">[removed by moderator]</a> and I do not buy games I can not get help with. So while I would buy this game on your site, I would look elsewhere for a walk through that does not hurt you or your sales. While being selfish and scared of competition will hurt you because we need those WTs to buy what you are selling.

I know there are other sites. Big Fish has my loyalty, but boy do I agree about this notion of competition that you attempt to stifle. I only buy games that have WTs and I will buy from you because well there may be other fish in the sea, but I'm just a small fish in this one and am quite ok with that. I have been happy with most of your service, I like the help I get from chat, I'm just not looking for another ocean, so please get away from fear and do what makes us happy and let us know where there are WTs if you are not going to refer to them yourself.
O and guess what? I have also realized that when I have played an hour and not bought a game, I can go to the walkthrough to remind me of it when I have forgotten it, so I can decide if it is a buy when you have it on sale. So the WT has a duel purpose that is to your benefit.
furthermore, I can not imagine the confusion of having games from different sites. I'd surely end up buying the same game more than once LOL so I am a captive audience but not restive in my chains LOL

Edited on 04/15/2013 at 3:37:48 AM PST

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 15, 13 9:09 AM
bstjnck wrote:where do i find the review pages...please

The review pages on ALL games are at the bottom of each game sales page -- just scroll down.

MEnr56

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 16, 13 9:40 AM
sarah377 wrote:I can´t get beyond the first chapter because I can´t get the plaster and water to mix!

Just pick up the water that's in your inventory and place atop the plaster bag that's also in your inventory; yeah, I know, weird way of doing it but that's how it works.

MEnr56

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 16, 13 9:42 AM
psylocibin wrote:
psylocibin wrote:<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/faqs/list.page">[removed by moderator]</a> and I do not buy games I can not get help with. So while I would buy this game on your site, I would look elsewhere for a walk through that does not hurt you or your sales. While being selfish and scared of competition will hurt you because we need those WTs to buy what you are selling.

I know there are other sites. Big Fish has my loyalty, but boy do I agree about this notion of competition that you attempt to stifle. I only buy games that have WTs and I will buy from you because well there may be other fish in the sea, but I'm just a small fish in this one and am quite ok with that. I have been happy with most of your service, I like the help I get from chat, I'm just not looking for another ocean, so please get away from fear and do what makes us happy and let us know where there are WTs if you are not going to refer to them yourself.
O and guess what? I have also realized that when I have played an hour and not bought a game, I can go to the walkthrough to remind me of it when I have forgotten it, so I can decide if it is a buy when you have it on sale. So the WT has a duel purpose that is to your benefit.
furthermore, I can not imagine the confusion of having games from different sites. I'd surely end up buying the same game more than once LOL so I am a captive audience but not restive in my chains LOL

AMEN to BOTH sentiments!!

MEnr56

Go to: