Peace1369
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:Welcome to Totem Tribe forum

[Post New]by Peace1369 on Jan 30, 09 3:38 PM
Hi can anyone help I am stuck on Mist Island and cannot find the third bulb to light up the light to clear the mist I have been looking for two days

[Post New]by CaligirlLu on Jan 30, 09 3:59 PM
WendyM49 wrote:
CaligirlLu wrote:Does anyone know the color order at the statue? I read all the rocks and thought I have put them in the right order but nothing is happening. I've defended and built everything I need to so this is the last thing I need before I "want" to move on LOL! Thanks!

From left to right - Blue Yellow Violet Green Red

Thank you all, I actually got it soon after I posted for help! YAY!! I'm not stuck else where but trying to work it out before I cave in for help again

Welcome to Totem Tribe forum

[Post New]by VictorH20 on Jan 30, 09 4:55 PM
Hi -- Can anyone give me an idea of how many levels there are to this game? I played the demo and liked it - but got to the 5th island in the hour. I only see 11 islands... so I'm wondering if that's all there is. Thx

Mystbecky
Clownfish
Clownfish
689 Posts

[Post New]by Mystbecky on Jan 30, 09 6:55 PM
tsarnikolas2 wrote:What gives with this game? When we click next or continue it totally freezes up. Help!!!

Same thing is happening with my game. The game freezes at the completion of each level. It's goes to "not responding" on my task manager. very frustrating as this does not happen with other games.

korialib
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by korialib on Jan 31, 09 1:19 AM
Does anyone know what I do with the scroll of Ice Magic I get on Volcano Island?

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Jan 31, 09 9:08 PM
There are 20 chapters in the game not counting the extra islands.

[Post New]by Flippedncrazy on Feb 1, 09 7:15 AM
I'm stuck on shark island can someone help me

[Post New]by Flippedncrazy on Feb 1, 09 7:19 AM
Flippedncrazy wrote:I'm stuck on shark island can someone help me

[Post New]by Selania on Feb 2, 09 9:13 AM
How do you kill the crow to get the last piece of coal?

[Post New]by DutchMama77 on Feb 2, 09 11:25 AM
by Peace1369 on Jan 30, 09 3:38 PM
Hi can anyone help I am stuck on Mist Island and cannot find the third bulb to light up the light to clear the mist I have been looking for two days

You have to found it evrywhere in the mist. Did you allready have the item tha lays in the water? Give it to the tower and than you have a present.
The light is somewhere in the mist...

[Post New]by DutchMama77 on Feb 2, 09 11:26 AM
by Selania on Feb 2, 09 9:13 AM
How do you kill the crow to get the last piece of coal?

Go to it and let your fighters fight there, they shoot the crow and when its dead, you get a coal.

Re:Welcome to Totem Tribe forum HELP at the last one

[Post New]by DutchMama77 on Feb 2, 09 11:27 AM
Could anyone help me with the last iland? I have 2 totems to solved; the one with the white an black pearls and the one with nothing, i dont know what to do...

[Post New]by criscar on Feb 2, 09 12:13 PM
I'm stuck on shark island can someone help me

[Post New]by redrobinsoto on Feb 2, 09 2:48 PM
CaligirlLu wrote:Does anyone know the color order at the statue? I read all the rocks and thought I have put them in the right order but nothing is happening. I've defended and built everything I need to so this is the last thing I need before I "want" to move on LOL! Thanks!

[Post New]by demotester9933 on Feb 3, 09 11:44 AM
"Does anyone know the color order at the statue? I read all the rocks and thought I have put them in the right order but nothing is happening. I've defended and built everything I need to so this is the last thing I need before I "want" to move on LOL! Thanks!"

It's not that hard. Write down what the stones say then put violet in the middle and then do the rest as needed. Also please read the prior posts often people post when the answer was ten replies back. Are you colorblind by chance?

[Post New]by demotester9933 on Feb 3, 09 11:47 AM
criscar wrote:I'm stuck on shark island can someone help me

It would be of help if you actually said what you needed help with.

[Post New]by cheek4 on Feb 3, 09 6:18 PM
]i am stuck at the shark archipelago...i dont know how to teleport off the 2nd island with the 4 energy sphere's....and what am i supposed to do with that red, gold and silver balls? can anybody help me pls?!

[Post New]by ozarklaker on Feb 4, 09 4:39 AM
Can someone please tell me where all 5 pieces of coal are? I've found 4 and am stuck. Frustration is mounting :o). Thanks!

[Post New]by jokars on Feb 4, 09 1:12 PM
I'm working on the Shark Island and cannot find the Teardrop to get to the chest behind the door opened, wondering if this is where all the lights are for the lighthouses to open the silver chest. Could someone let me know.

[Post New]by jokars on Feb 4, 09 1:16 PM
cheek4 wrote:]i am stuck at the shark archipelago...i dont know how to teleport off the 2nd island with the 4 energy sphere's....and what am i supposed to do with that red, gold and silver balls? can anybody help me pls?!

Go to: