shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

Re:Comments for Vampire Saga: Break Out

[Post New]by shagwendy on Apr 22, 12 10:16 AM
shagwendy wrote:I recently played the 'V' games on my GM. I didn't like either one in this series. Had to force myself to finish them. I'll probably demo this one, but only because this one had the pop up circles, I like those, but i'm not expecting to like this game

I just played a little bit of the demo and I have to say I like it a lot better than the previous two games. I love the pop up circles, not quite as much as FRAGs, but much better than a list. The graphics are easy on my eyes so far, no squinting yet. I can't believe I'm saying this after I hated the first two, but I think this will be a buy for me.

[Post New]by crystalrayne21 on Apr 25, 12 11:48 PM
so...
its been a few months since I finished the first 2 games
and at first while playing break out I assumed all 3 stories were unique and
none left off from previous games.

but... break out is the exact same town as hell lock?

is it like a prequel? because its sans destruction

also its based on a real town.. I remember in hell lock seeing a sign that id seen on the internet, I had a link but was told it would be removed. so just do a Google search of Centralia, Pennsylvania :]

if you search the internet you'll find more pictures that match the hell lock game,

so I'm guessing break out will end with the destruction of the town....

Edited on 04/25/2012 at 11:58:57 PM PST

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Apr 25, 12 11:56 PM
Hi crystalrayne21,
Welcome to the BFG games forums.
Thank-you for your information, but your link to the article will probably be removed as it is against the TOS here to post URLs to other sites.
Cheers

[Post New]by crystalrayne21 on Apr 25, 12 11:59 PM
DragonLadyOz wrote:Hi crystalrayne21,
Welcome to the BFG games forums.
Thank-you for your information, but your link to the article will probably be removed as it is against the TOS here to post URLs to other sites.
Cheers

thanks for the welcome
I edited my own post :]

[Post New]by Tammilee on Apr 29, 12 6:57 PM
Did anyone else end the game without using the lighter fluid?
I have played all three of the Vampire Sagas, I didn't care for this one, my favourite was #2. I figured out the plot of this one, halfway thru and I really didn't like the way the HOS were!!

Everyone take care,
Tammi

momoftoad
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by momoftoad on May 1, 12 10:38 PM
Just finished and i found this game very intriging. This game seems to be the prequel to Hell Lock, not a sequel, so we see quite a few scenes that are pre-destructions. At the end you find out why the whole town is continually burning......

In the credits I note a 'To be continues...' and I hope that means there might be one more yet!

lovetoocraft
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

Awesome Game

[Post New]by lovetoocraft on May 3, 12 1:32 AM
WOW!!! Just finished this game and loved it!!!!

When I started playing the demo, I was undecided about purchasing the game or not. The hour was up and I was still undecided. The story line had me hooked more than anything, and for that reason alone, I decided to purchase the game.

After the purchase, the game seemed to get better and better. I am glad there was a WT as I needed to refer to it a few times.

Normally I take my time playing the games and get my $ worth of playing time. This game, although a great game, was a bit short. Finished it in about 3 1/2 hours. Many games I purchase will take me all day to play and I love it!

I did find it interesting that during the game I received a bottle of lighter fluid and never used it. Strange. Wonder why we collected an item that had no use in the game. Just curious

Great Game . Thank You

Edited on 05/03/2012 at 1:35:57 AM PST

Go to: