Re:Post any Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by MsDiva2000 on Aug 19, 12 10:13 PM
I've got another problem here...after Chapter 5, ALL OF MY INVENTORY HAS DISAPPEARED!!!!! I've started from scratch! I'm in the basement and have to put a cartridge, that I no longer have, into the lock and shoot with a rifle that I no longer have! WTF??? I can't go back and recollect these items as the games have already been played! I'm playing on my iPad 3 and this is the first time that this has happened! HELP!!!!!

[Post New]by MsDiva2000 on Aug 20, 12 4:02 PM
Also, as I first started to play the game, I got a little bubble marker right above the 50% off coupon, advertising a trial for Shiver: Werewolf. How can I get more information about that game???

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Oct 22, 12 8:43 AM
I'm having problems with the hidden object portion of the game. When I click on an object, it may disappear quickly--or it may start to disappear and then freeze. I can't even turn the game itself off when this happens; I have to do a hard reboot.

I feel certain that the problem is not related to my video card, as this is not happening with other games by other manufacturers (for example, ERS Games), nor is it happening in the non-HOG portion of THIS game.

I am extremely dissatisfied with this game and with this manufacturer.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 22, 12 11:47 AM
Hi Rhysdux,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the hidden object scenes in this game.

Along with checking on your video card, when a game freezes,it can also help to update the programs that handle the video and sound aspects of the game. Different games can rely on those programs to different degrees, which is why some games may be running OK without those updates. You can read more about how to check on those programs in the help article here.

If you try that and are still having trouble with the HOS, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They have the tools to see how the game is running on your particular system and can work with you directly to get things resolved from there.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Oct 23, 12 12:16 AM
bfgMonongahela wrote:Hi Rhysdux,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the hidden object scenes in this game.

Along with checking on your video card, when a game freezes,it can also help to update the programs that handle the video and sound aspects of the game. Different games can rely on those programs to different degrees, which is why some games may be running OK without those updates. You can read more about how to check on those programs in the help article <a href=http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158>here</a>.

If you try that and are still having trouble with the HOS, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They have the tools to see how the game is running on your particular system and can work with you directly to get things resolved from there.

You can contact them by clicking <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask/>here</a> to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/192>Live Chat Support</a> Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Thank you. I've tried the Direct X Diagnostic Tool, but it isn't any help because I don't know what any of the information MEANS. I don't know what DDI Version or WHQL Logo'd or Deinterlace Caps even are. If I can't read it, I can't interpret it. If I can't interpret it, I can't figure out what the machine needs or if it needs anything at all. So DXDiag is worse than useless for me.

[Post New]by Sixxygrrl on Feb 3, 14 4:15 PM
pcpat923 wrote:Thank you for having a BFG response team. At very end of extra game play two of the very final interactive items are not working--eectrical wires to spark the torch and the very last inventory item needed to conclude the game disappeared (the bar) to be used as a lever. Please advise. Thanks! -Mama Mia-

I am having this exact same problem. The sparking wires and the bar are gone and hint keeps saying "CHeck your inventory and journal for clues" DUH. there is nothing helpful there. GRRRR! We REALLY have to redo the WHOLE game to restart this part! Is there an update for this???

[Post New]by legolas29 on Apr 14, 14 7:14 AM
I have finished the main game and tried to start the bonus game. I am having trouble finding the small shack. Please help.

[Post New]by Ladycat01 on Jul 13, 14 8:27 AM
I have recently purchased this game for iPad and am totally stuck on the water from the well where I need to get the bucket and chain from the cabin to the basement. It looks like an old issue which hasnt been fixed for over 2yrs?!

I will post on iTunes as well but I would like my money back please!

Go to: