bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Post any Criminal Minds technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 25, 12 2:14 AM
Shaydeangel3, try disabling the custom cursor from the Options menu, or changing from full screen to windowed mode (or vice versa) to see if that helps you.

doowats, it sounds like this is a gameplay question. I'd recommend checking out the Criminal Minds Walkthrough or create a new thread in this game's Forum for further hints and tips.

bfgRhone

krinneyd
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by krinneyd on Apr 26, 12 12:43 AM
Okay, I am stuck at the biker bar trying to compare the pictures to the patches and no matter how many times I stick the pictures to that area nothing comes up!!!!???? I have tried several spots, have closed the game and reopened.....next trick is to reboot, and then delete and reload the game. But before I do that, i would like to know if this is a game malfunction (since I have not seen it here in the technical issues area-I'm not sure)??? HELP...I cannot proceed with the game until this issue is resolved. THANKS!!!

Also, how will I know you responded to this question, do I have to come back and check to see if it was responded to....course I won't know the answer to that question if I don't know what to look for........ :/

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 27, 12 1:22 AM
krinneyd, I'm not sure if this is a technical issue. This is what our walkthrough says:

• Return to the saloon and use the SURVEILLANCE PICTURES on the wall .

• Find the patches from the pictures in order. Each picture will show one of the patches in this scene; find it to move to the next one.

• See the screenshot for the positions and the correct order (1-8).

Here's a screenshot of this scene:

Screenshot

If you're having trouble with clicking on certain items in the game, try disabling the custom cursor from the Options menu and see how you get on.

If you post in the Forums, it helps to keep on checking back to see if anyone replied to your question. You can check your My Messages on the right side to navigate to those threads.

-bfgRhone

eedebeep
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

glitch- cassette tape

[Post New]by eedebeep on Apr 30, 12 8:19 AM
I am unable to insert the cassette tape in the machine (for interrogation). No matter where I click, it won't let me put it in. I have tried both the single tape and the bunch of tapes.

yodelrags
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by yodelrags on May 15, 12 12:16 PM
walkthru shows section e in room located in the biker bar. There is no section e, so I can not get the rope or the combination for the locker. I have moused all over that room. Can get everything but the hidden area for section e.

Solved the problem. Had to put the lab coat that I found into the closet. Then the closet door shut and section e area was there. That really made sense. Love these games, so now I am going to go and get a class of wine.

Edited on 05/15/2012 at 12:23:59 PM PST

[Post New]by lizzya06 on May 15, 12 5:03 PM
I purchased the game & am at a standstill, I have been on this one spot for hours!! I am trying to get the necklace, I have reviewed the walkthrough over & over, where it says it is placed, rossi's head is in the way & how do you move him so I can find the necklace?? this is very frustrating because it is largely the beginning of the game & I can't go forward if I don't find the necklace, & according to the walkthrough it is under the sign for the art square party, any suggestions on how to move rossi so i can look under the sign like the picture in the walkthrough??

[Post New]by missycollum on May 17, 12 3:24 PM
I've made it into the hospital and back and forth from there for the various tasks. But I am stuck in the locker room trying to find the combination. I looked at the bulletin board and can see the hint, but when I click on the locker and it pops up in a new screen, I'm unable to make any changes to the combination. I'm not really sure where to go from here....

[Post New]by LailaW on Jul 21, 12 11:04 AM
Someone previously posted problems with not getting the scissors outside the victims house in case 1 - I have tried restarting the game 4 times now, I even uninstalled and then installed it again, but either way, no matter how many times I find those damn scissors, they do not get in my briefcase.
Can that be fixed..?

dakini
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by dakini on Aug 21, 12 12:27 AM
Just downloaded CM on my Mac with ML. I can only play in windowed mode. It doesn't go to full screenand the screen on both sides flashes continually.

dannsh
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by dannsh on Aug 30, 12 5:26 PM
dakini wrote:Just downloaded CM on my Mac with ML. I can only play in windowed mode. It doesn't go to full screenand the screen on both sides flashes continually.

Having the same problem on my iMac.

[Post New]by Jennibeare on Sep 4, 12 3:03 AM
hi, i posted a technical issue under another forum topic; [i]game 1 community center, which is about 5th on the list of topics, regarding not being able to get into the center after completing the puzzle. I emailed tech support as well, and have not received an answer, so am stuck on the game. help please?

[Post New]by stephanie211 on Sep 20, 12 2:22 PM
I am having trouble getting into the community center door. The spot glitters up and the door is open but when I click on it I cannot enter it is the only thing left I have done everything else and now I am stuck I have tried everything.

[Post New]by swtwtrgin on Sep 24, 12 7:15 PM
The issue I am having is in game two - I picked up the flash drive on the plane but when I got to the interrogation scene it is not there for me to use on the laptop. I cannot find a way to get back to the plane either to try and pick it up again if that is possible.

[Post New]by Arcanemuse on Oct 9, 12 1:29 AM
I had to play the game windowed in Mac Mountain Lion. Works fine windowed but in full screen you end up with two bars on either side of the game that are garbled up pixelated versions of what was on the desktop before starting the app. I already played it but was wondering if anyone else might have found a solution to this. It's a shame it would not go full screen... makes it harder to see things. I attempted to reduce my resolution from 1920 down to something ridiculously huge ... 1024x768 and it had no effect on the problem.

KatzHome
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Can't Zoom in on the Door w/Glass Cutter in the Community Center

[Post New]by KatzHome on Oct 15, 12 6:44 AM
I can't zoom in on the door in the Community Center to use the glass cutter to open the door ~ and I can't go any further in the search.

Help please.

KatzHome
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

glitch- cassette tape

[Post New]by KatzHome on Oct 15, 12 6:50 AM
eedebeep wrote:I am unable to insert the cassette tape in the machine (for interrogation). No matter where I click, it won't let me put it in. I have tried both the single tape and the bunch of tapes.

You have to do the 'fit the tapes into the box' puzzle in the lobby to get the blank tape. Then you bring that tape into the computer room and put it into the cassette player.

I'm stuck on trying to get a door open with a glass cutter ~ the game won't zoom in on the door for me.

I really love the TV Show Criminal Minds and I was so looking forward to playing this game.... and it looks like there are so many glitches with it... And I bought it already... Bought two on the same day that won't work... Got a new Mac... thought every game would work on it.... ::sigh::

KatzHome
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

That Door Again

[Post New]by KatzHome on Oct 15, 12 7:01 AM
I tried disabling the custom cursor ~ that didn't work either.

I have a brand, brand, brand new Mac ~ running the latest OSX ~ I think it's Mountain Lion and there are two programs that I use, SnapzProX and WireTapStudio by Ambrosia, that say they have to update the programs for all the program options to work in the new operating system.

Perhaps that is what is happening with this game?

Silsf
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Silsf on Oct 19, 12 10:56 PM
I collect the pen drive, put in the notebook of militia and read the email and push the Print Button. After that I'm not able to do anything. It supposed to have the e-mail in the printer and never find. Could you please help me? I just can't get the file to give to the cop in the room.

KatzHome
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by KatzHome on Nov 11, 12 5:55 AM
I am trying to use the glass cutter on the door to open it, but the game never zooms in on the door and the glass cutter just goes back into my inventory when I try to use it without the zoom.

This is what it says in the walkthrough:

• Zoom in on the door and use the GLASS CUTTER to open it (S)

I can't continue on in the game without getting that door open.

I appreciate your help.

KatzHome
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by KatzHome on Nov 11, 12 5:58 AM
I guess we're not getting any more technical help here.

Go to: