poggyapoo
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Re:Post any Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by poggyapoo on Apr 22, 12 10:05 AM
Another problem seems to have arisen too! The HO game on the ship down in the hold where the skeleton is on a hammock, the feather does not appear after whacking the cushion with the carpet beater! I reckon someone in the dev team needs whacking with it

deejae101
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

Re:Post any Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by deejae101 on Apr 22, 12 10:09 AM
poggyapoo wrote:Another problem seems to have arisen too! The HO game on the ship down in the hold where the skeleton is on a hammock, the feather does not appear after whacking the cushion with the carpet beater! I reckon someone in the dev team needs whacking with it

The feather fell on top of the bone, you can barely see it but it's there, just try clicking around that area.

[Post New]by Gwenelf on Apr 22, 12 10:10 AM
no shovel.

mmmm99
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mmmm99 on Apr 22, 12 10:15 AM
In the HOS on page 12 of the strategy guide there were items that were in the guide but not on the screen. There were IX (4), garlic, butterfly and the long hook. When I could not find them, I used a hint and the hint circled a blank area for each. Worse, the garlic was over on the left side but unclickable. To get through the scene I clicked until I found the right area where the hint was circling a blank wall. I did have this problem once in a game a few months ago with just one item so I guess it is possible that it is related to my older PC. Will report this to Customer Service but my demo time is over so I won't be able to replay from the beginning until the SE comes out. Although I am nearing 100 HOG that I own, I just don't post in the forums, not a new player.

ETA: I play on a 24" widescreen monitor.

Edited on 04/22/2012 at 4:39:48 PM PST

[Post New]by kherrick12 on Apr 22, 12 10:20 AM
No Shovel!!!! GRRRRRR!!! Not Happy!!!

[Post New]by westielover on Apr 22, 12 10:27 AM
No shovel. Very disappointing!

[Post New]by Maximum75 on Apr 22, 12 10:28 AM
Ok. Left and right arrows on the telescope are not working? Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

grammyapples
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

[Post New]by grammyapples on Apr 22, 12 10:36 AM
Where is the shovel???
Another game almost complete but can not go on because of missing "shovel"! ugghh

candys70
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by candys70 on Apr 22, 12 10:38 AM
no shovel also....so unhappy

[Post New]by karensollars on Apr 22, 12 10:41 AM
Door will not open after solving puzzle.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 22, 12 10:48 AM
Hi Fishies,

It looks like a lot of you are running into trouble with a missing shovel!

If you would, please get in touch with our Tech Support about this issue. The information they can collect from you will really help to pinpoint why this issue is coming up and how best to get it fixed for you.

We've created a great post with info on how to contact Tech Support and send them the details of your problem:

How do I contact Tech Support?

(Just click the blue text and you'll be taken right there.)

As soon as we have any more information about this particular issue, we'll let you know right away too.

Thanks so much!

bfgMonongahela

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Apr 22, 12 11:09 AM
I am in the hole with skeleton and trying to get into the door at the left. I have done the mini game & still unable to get in. I have reinstalled the game & tried under a different profile and come with the same problem. Is there some help out there?

Still no answer this problem & found more people having the same problem?

Can you fix the problem are all of us going credit for this no working game?

ON this shovel bit is it the one in the first chapter if so it is HO mini game.

Edited on 04/22/2012 at 8:45:47 PM PST

dk5793
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,792 Posts

[Post New]by dk5793 on Apr 22, 12 11:16 AM
No shovel here, either. I have gotten in touch with CS and sent them a Dr. Felix report. This is the fourth time this kind of glitch has happened to me in the last couple of months.

DK

tictacsix
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by tictacsix on Apr 22, 12 11:19 AM
VTCT said...
"I am in the hole with skeleton and trying to get into the door at the left. I have done the mini game & still unable to get in. I have reinstalled the game & tried under a different profile and come with the same problem. Is there some help out there?"
Am having the exact same problem.

jaylake
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by jaylake on Apr 22, 12 11:21 AM
Just thought I would add the shovel problem to the list. Come on now BFG you are normally very good with these issues. Paid for the collectors edition, very disappointed cannot go on.

Corker
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Corker on Apr 22, 12 11:21 AM
Me also - no shovel...

catluvr
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by catluvr on Apr 22, 12 11:28 AM
updated video drivers to no avail. still no shovel. if it can't be fixed i would like a credit.

[Post New]by Sunshineday1 on Apr 22, 12 11:33 AM
I can't find the shovel as well.

[Post New]by manon7207 on Apr 22, 12 11:39 AM
Saaaame thing here. NO SHOVEL. Very, very frustrating!!!!!!

chaela1
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by chaela1 on Apr 22, 12 11:44 AM
NO SHOVEL HELP

Go to: