sgtsedlak
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New PC version available! April 23, 2012

[Post New]by sgtsedlak on Apr 24, 12 7:50 AM
Much from the fishies!! It would have to happen on a weekend, but thank you so much for the hustle come Monday!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

UPDATE! New PC version available! April 23, 2012

[Post New]by Valdy on Apr 24, 12 11:25 AM
bfgCimarron wrote:We have a new version of Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman Collector's Edition up and ready for you now. This new version:

Resolves the issue with the missing shovel and also addresses other reported progression blocks

bfgCimarron

Oooh... sounds like the mystery of the missing shovel has been solved, what? LOL

Glad a new version came out so quickly.

alowan
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by alowan on Apr 24, 12 12:07 PM
Not only is the shovel fixed, but so is the lens for the telescope. I had gotten stuck there and made a new profile to get past it. Not only was there a shovel in my second profile, but when I checked the first, the mini game was now available! Thanks BFG and Devs!

And the bonus game was well worth it, too.

[Post New]by GiddyGamer on Apr 24, 12 2:24 PM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

This is why you guys are my favourite game source! I got the update, opened the game, and clicked on that stupid shovel!

Finishing up the game tonight!

Thanks again BF! Until the next CE game!

[Post New]by miladyvictorian on Apr 24, 12 5:20 PM
I love Big Fish and this is just one of the reason's why. Kudo's for the fix. Big Fish you Rock! Thanks I.T. support.

eedebeep
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by eedebeep on Apr 25, 12 9:18 AM
Not that I'm not happy about the fast update, (and really be won't be until I see that it works), but why is no one addressing that a MAJOR glitch like the shovel not being there in the late scene is something that should have been fixed before release?

I have played many many BFG games and never seen a glitch like that.

I expect this developers next game to be perfect!

I do have to say though, that BFG has some of the best customer service that I have experienced, so keep that up!

[Post New]by MaryAnne_1973 on Apr 26, 12 7:10 AM
Awesome...Back to playing again...

Seascape6
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Seascape6 on Apr 26, 12 6:27 PM
Wonderful! Played the demo and saw the tech issues on the forums, and now I've purchased the game.

[Post New]by Meredith43 on May 3, 12 8:24 AM
The fix does not appear to have corrected the failure to progress point in the cemetery with the chest with four keys. After placing the three keys, I am unable to access the minigame to find the keyhole for the exotic key. Anyone else have this problem?

Go to: