Re:Welcome to Coyote`s Tale: Fire and Water forum

[Post New]by america7112 on Jan 30, 09 6:17 PM
When i tried to play the game it was jerky and kept freezing up. i have had problems problems with other games doing the same thing. i have checked my directx and it is up to date. how do i find out what games i can and cant play with out getting frustrated and wanting to cancel my whole account here? I have emailed the support team and they never got back to me.

[Post New]by 178abf9 on Jan 30, 09 6:58 PM
i really enjoyed this game and had no trouble with downloading or playing..some of the mini games are a challenge but with no time limit i enjoyed figuring them out..i just finished the game and am going to play it again..i am glad i purchased it..

Gajillion
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Gajillion on Jan 31, 09 8:29 AM
slm1948 wrote:Another demo I couldn't play because of an uncontrollable curser.

I too found the whole cursor thing very annoying. I will not be purchasing this game.

kellyfl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by kellyfl on Jan 31, 09 9:45 AM
I played the Demo and thought it was kind of a cute game so I bought it. I thought the graphics were nice and sharp and the dialogue of Coyote was pretty funny. This game is BIG though, throughout the entire game my CPU was running constantly. I wouldn't say there's anything wrong with this game, however, it takes forever to go from the end of a section to the next. If you play the mini games and win, you end up with a black screen for a bit and then the game starts loading the next section.
Those lapses kind of takes the kick out of this game. It does get more difficult as you go along and I noticed that this game also has a lot of green in it, not as much as Rajini, but it's still noticeable. I played the relaxed mode (thank goodness), so I could get a real feel for the game.
As I've seen mentioned already is the hint situations. You gather these flowers and once you hit five it automatically shows you were the top item on your list is. I got around this by keeping four flowers up there and then if I couldn't find an item I would just add another flower. I never used any of the things the Gods gave. I'm not sure if I even saw a place where you could use them other than the hearts that you recieve and I never touched them either.
This was a cute game and it was not too easy, nor was it too difficult. I'm not sure now if I should have bought it, but I did have some fun with it.

[Post New]by jailbird43 on Jan 31, 09 10:09 AM
The game seems fun, but right away there seem to be glitches and caused too much freezing up for me. The creators of the game should work that out.[/i]

granny754
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by granny754 on Jan 31, 09 3:24 PM
Are they going to fix the cursor problem? Everyone can't have bad computers. Why don't some developers admit the put out a game that has bugs?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 31, 09 3:36 PM
Most people have no problem with the cursor. When the developers figure out how to reproduce the problem, they will have a clue as to how to fix it.

granny754
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by granny754 on Jan 31, 09 3:49 PM
lordkalvan wrote:Most people have no problem with the cursor. When the developers figure out how to reproduce the problem, they will have a clue as to how to fix it.

There are quite a few complaints with this problem here and on Gamezebo. I just don't think everyone can have the wrong computer set up. I have 2 comp a new one with Vista and an older one with XP and it will not play on either one. This is the only game I have this problem with.

[Post New]by shelleyjg on Jan 31, 09 6:14 PM
How on earth is anyone playing this game. I am having the same trouble as many with that blasted cursor. What makes these game designers think that we need those stupid custom cursors in order to play a game. They are the biggest problem ever. I have found in the past that changing it to normal cursor eliminates the problem entirely. However bigfish doesn't seem to give that option. This would be the biggest waste of money I could ever think of. WILL DEFINITELY NOT BUY THIS GAME until improvements happen.
Disgusting!

granny754
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by granny754 on Jan 31, 09 8:36 PM
shelleyjg wrote:How on earth is anyone playing this game. I am having the same trouble as many with that blasted cursor. What makes these game designers think that we need those stupid custom cursors in order to play a game. They are the biggest problem ever. I have found in the past that changing it to normal cursor eliminates the problem entirely. However bigfish doesn't seem to give that option. This would be the biggest waste of money I could ever think of. WILL DEFINITELY NOT BUY THIS GAME until improvements happen.
Disgusting![/quote

I agree 100% Some games give you the option to turn off the custom cursors. They all should have that option.

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Feb 1, 09 1:00 AM
champlyn wrote:I ran into a problem right away. On the mini game where you have to fill the 4th jug with water, I never could get any water into the 4th jug. I would put water in the 2nd or 3rd jug, click on that jug, then click on the 4th jug but nothing ever happened. Anyone else have this problem? I finally skipped it and went on but I don't want to buy a game that doesn't work properly all the way through. If I'm doing something wrong let me know. Thanks.

1) Fill jug no. 2 with 3 liters.
2) pass the 3 liters to jug 3.
3) fill again jug 2 (3 liters.
4) pass it to jug 2. As jug 2 can hold only 5 liters - in jug 3 will remain 1 liter.
5) spill the water of jug 3.
6) pass jug 2 (1 liter) to jug 2.
7) fill again jug 2 (3 liters).
8) pass it to jug 3, which will have now 4 liters.
9) pass the 4 liters to jug 4.

[Post New]by lovejoinkids on Feb 9, 09 7:51 PM
i bought the game and i can not find it or can not download it unless i buy it again can some one help me please ty

Disappearing Cursor in Coyote`s Tale: Fire and Water?

[Post New]by vadawn on Feb 15, 09 5:53 AM
Hello. I see in the posts that others have had problems with uncontrollable cursors in this game, but has anyone else completely lost their cursor? I finally had to ctl-alt-del to get out of the game because my cursor just went away completely. Have never seen this happen with other games. Any suggestions welcome!
Dawn

sunny64
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by sunny64 on Mar 4, 09 12:32 PM
To escape the hints, don't click on the flowers, (you need five or a single heart to get a hint).
You can always use a heart if you really need a hint.

I've really enjoyed this game and played it more than once as some of the objects change.

Hope this helps.

sunnny
Manatee
Manatee
3,945 Posts

[Post New]by sunnny on Mar 4, 09 2:32 PM
Thank you very much,,,,
I will try it

katymax
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by katymax on May 5, 11 8:40 PM
Best game ever

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on May 15, 11 1:35 PM
This game is very slow and annoying! The graphics are sad and slow and the menus are equally slow. The game play is ok, but its the slow cursor ruins everything. I dislike this game.

enigma5619
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by enigma5619 on May 26, 11 9:56 AM
[b] lots of ways to play this game...it was interesting and graphics good...not too much hidden in darkness...i enjoyed it...

[Post New]by newdawn2 on Mar 4, 12 8:13 AM
I just finished the game and enjoyed it. I didn't have any of the problems mentioned. I will probably play it again in the timed mode.

[Post New]by hescott on Sep 9, 14 1:15 PM
know that this is an 'old' game, but I'm really enjoying it. except i can't find the monkey in smoking mirror - white isle!

Go to: