Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

Re:Welcome to Campgrounds forum

[Post New]by CtrlAltDel on May 4, 12 12:35 PM
Where the pool is placed matters...

[Post New]by Bellamaris on May 4, 12 9:09 PM
Please help with level 24. You're helping a tree loving, birdwatching Granny.
THANKS

CtrlAltDel
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by CtrlAltDel on May 5, 12 3:33 PM
Bellamaris wrote:Please help with level 24. You're helping a tree loving, birdwatching Granny.
THANKS

Okies Granny,

Goals; 3 ponds (1 already exists so basically only 2 pond) The game starts with enough seeds to build a pond.

10,000 daily income.

This is how I played that level;

The spot directly left of the workshop should remain open. Later you will build the seed shop there.

Get rid of the bear that's in the middle of the screen. Then get rid of the bear after it so that the cabin will be free and start earning money. Clear the rest of the spots as you can. You have seeds to build 1 pond at the start of the game but work on making money first.

If the following isn't detailed enough, let me know. I'll take notes as I'm playing next time.

Basically I just build cabins as soon as I had the wood to do so. I think the game starts with 2 cabin's worth of materials. I then upgrade to 3 stars. I also buy the parking lots around after I have 3 cabins build. I then work on upgrading and buying the 2nd parking spot. I had to buy builders to make sure I wasn't waiting for them, as the money permits.

While all this is happening, but when money is good, build the seed building. Produce enough seed to build the final pond and then demolish it right away and build the last cabin and upgrade it to 3 stars.

Do not waste any seed by putting gardens on any of the houses. May seem obvious but I thought better to be safe and report that.

I managed a gold star on that level so I'm hoping you will too once you play it a few times.

Cheers,
CAD

[Post New]by jungljimbob on May 6, 12 1:24 PM
I'm stuck on level 28. How do you get 75 happiness? Even if I could use all the plots, volley ball courts wouldnt give me enough, but I have to use a bunch of plots for houses anyway! Help!

CtrlAltDel
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

! Spoiler for level 53 - gold star !

[Post New]by CtrlAltDel on May 8, 12 9:58 PM
I just figured out how to get a gold star on level 53 (I've been replaying the game from the beginning over and over. I think I have OCD. I chose the eco option the first time, and money option the second time, but I'm rambling here)

For a gold star on level 53, do not build the largest house, sorry, forgot the name. Build the next smallest and even smaller after having 2 of them. I never had enough seed to do the eco amount but then I realized the smaller houses use less seeds but still give off the same happiness when an event is held. By the end of the level I always had tons of money (I didn't upgrade any houses) so I realized I didn't need those largest houses. See my previous post if you need the details as to where to place the pool. It should be surrounded by houses.

Also, I planted 2 trees to get the most of those spots.

Hope this helps.

CAD

CtrlAltDel
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

Re: jungljimbob ! spoiler alert ! for level 28

[Post New]by CtrlAltDel on May 8, 12 10:42 PM
jungljimbob wrote:I'm stuck on level 28. How do you get 75 happiness? Even if I could use all the plots, volley ball courts wouldnt give me enough, but I have to use a bunch of plots for houses anyway! Help!

Here's what I did for level 28, if I can remember it all. I'm not saying it's the smartest way. I did get a gold star at least.

Level 28

Build the bridge to the left first thing so that you get an income from that cabin. I have someone working at the mill for what ever amount of wood I can get. I want to build a 2nd cabin on the empty spot on that island next to the existing cabin. When I have the time, I build gardens on these 2 cabins as well. I keep the spot next to the mill open for the seed building, when I get to needing it.

I then wait until I've collected enough rent to buy 400 (the max amount) of wood, then I do the 200 amount. With what I already had, that gives me enough wood to build that second bridge, 700 wood. I scare the monkeys away but you may want to shoot them? I try and hold off buying wood at this point as I want both parking lots. Once I have those, I then build my 3rd and final cabin on that first empty spot to the very right of the screen. I know I need to build 2 trailers, enough wood for that last bridge, forgot the amount needed, and finally 1000 wood for the tennis court, or whatever it is.

I demolish that tree as soon as I have free workers(s) to do so. That is where I'm going to build my tennis court. Having it next to a rent-able (cabin or trailer in this level) is what will give me the happiness amount I need.

I build a seed mill as soon as I can between the wood mill and the worker house. As soon as I have enough wood to do all I need, I destroy that, which brings up the happiness. As soon as I have enough seeds, making sure I have enough for that final trailer un-built trailer, 150 worth, I destroy that. Build the trailer on either of those 2 empty spots and garden it. While you are gardening it, send a worker to host the event and you are done!

Hope this helps.
CAD

Edited on 05/08/2012 at 10:43:41 PM PST

[Post New]by Spraggies on May 11, 12 5:00 PM
Can someone please tell me how you complete level 17 with a gold star?

CtrlAltDel
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by CtrlAltDel on May 11, 12 5:20 PM
Spraggies wrote:Can someone please tell me how you complete level 17 with a gold star?

What I ended up doing was building trailers on every lot but 2. The 2 other lots I built the wood factories.

I added a star (upgrade) or two to each trailer so that my income was 2k. I didn't have enough money to buy all the workers for the logo. I think I had it so there were 2 workers missing.

You want enough workers free so that when the 2 wood factories are done, you have 2 ready to immediately get to work on the next batch of wood.

The logo workers stopped several times as they ran out of wood and I still managed to get the gold star. I suspect I would have done better if I had upgraded more trailers before adding all my spare workers to the logo making.

I hope what I typed made sense. Let me know if you have questions or managed to get the gold star.

CAD

Edited on 05/11/2012 at 5:21:06 PM PST

CtrlAltDel
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by CtrlAltDel on May 12, 12 11:30 PM
I've played this game several times from the beginning. There are 2 options eventually and I've played each option at least twice. It seems that there are a few levels that are different even within an option. As such, I will start taking screen shots to be sure we are on the same page when someone asks for help on a level.

Cheers,
CAD

[Post New]by laurabird on May 15, 12 10:05 AM
Does anyone have a walkthrough of levels 17 & 23? I'm just missing on a couple things for the gold. Thank you!

phooofeee
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by phooofeee on May 16, 12 3:52 PM
Heck, I'm stuck on Level 20!!! Can't find any threads about this one. Any help?

[Post New]by BlondeDolphin on May 16, 12 7:20 PM
Stuck on level 58 Not enough room for all types of buildings?

CtrlAltDel
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

SPOILER ALERT for level 58

[Post New]by CtrlAltDel on May 17, 12 10:01 PM
BlondeDolphin wrote:Stuck on level 58 Not enough room for all types of buildings?

Did you cut down the tree? Also, if my memory serves me; I build 2 Villas with some upgrades to fund things, then built the buildings as I had the lumber. Either the ice cream or tennis court first and once past that bridge, I built the swimming pool.

I didn't check to see what level 58 looks like so I might be recalling another level.

CtrlAltDel
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

SPOILER ALERT for level 20

[Post New]by CtrlAltDel on May 17, 12 10:02 PM
phooofeee wrote:Heck, I'm stuck on Level 20!!! Can't find any threads about this one. Any help?

Level 20

I'm not saying this is the smartest, fastest way. This is simply how I did it and I got the gold.

Goals;
140 campsite Eco
50 happiness

In the spot closest to the work house I build the mill. While that is taking place, I sent workers to clear the debris and to shoo the bear in the middle of the screen.

I then mill as much wood as I can afford. While that is taking place, I clear the 2nd debris and shoo the 2nd bear.

I continue to mill wood and end up building 4 cabins. I keep the next closest spot to the work house free for the seed factory.

I upgrade the cabins as I can to help increase daily income. None of them ended up being 3 stars when I earned enough money to build the Greenhouse. I build a greenhouse on the next closest spot to the work house. While that is happening, I continue to mill wood. I want a total of 1000 units so that I can build 2 ice cream shops. They require 500 units each.

When the greenhouse is built, I also buy seed. I want to build a tree on the one eco spot. Trees cost 2000 seeds.

While all that is taking place, I build a ice cream shop on the only remaining empty spot. Then once I have enough seeds to build the tree, while building the tree I destroy the greenhouse and build an ice cream shop on it. I then host events at both shops and that's it.

CAD

Edited on 05/18/2012 at 9:03:14 AM PST

[Post New]by bigmama12 on May 18, 12 3:08 AM
SuzieRose1965 wrote:I'm stuck on level 53 also.

[Post New]by bigmama12 on May 18, 12 3:11 AM
SuzieRose1965 wrote:I'm stuck on level 53 also.

[Post New]by Ironic_Twist on May 18, 12 7:04 PM
Youtube has video walkthroughs for a few of the levels, including level 53. I can't get past 28. The first level with chalets. Any ideas?

[Post New]by Nikki184x on May 19, 12 9:01 AM
sbing wrote:How do you increase the happiness? I'm stuck on level 23 - I built the ice cream stand but it doesn't increase the happiness and I have to have 3 greenhouses which decreases it. I know I'm missing something simple - any help?

to increase happiness build ice cream, pool etc and host events

[Post New]by RealtorBarbaraAn on May 24, 12 6:30 AM
Stuck on getting gold star on level 58...played over and over for HOURS...how do I get gold star on this level???

[Post New]by leslie2833 on Jun 5, 12 2:15 AM
i'm stuck on opening the extra part because of level 47. i have gold star but can't open the extra. 4 trees, pond, gardens at all homes, pool, volleyball court, and tent with garden within time.
how can i open the extra game? thanks.

Go to: