[Post New]by tamk42 on Apr 24, 12 2:34 PM
THANK YOU!!!!! TM FINALLY!!!! ") ")

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

Re:COMMENTS for Campgrounds

[Post New]by letsdoit on Apr 24, 12 11:34 PM
I played the demo hour and was glad/sad at the ending...glad I did not go the 'eco' routine and saved that beautiful tree but sad could not finish with those crazy short days!

This is definitely a 'go back' to game and am looking forward to it.

Also liked the 'play on' past the days provided, am into the 'builder' games but totally not TMs (but I do have some TMs purchased for the complete challenge occassionally )...sounds confusing but I have learned to deal with this 'oddity' of mine?

At the beginning of the game the 'custom cursor' was doing the 'traveling' all over the screen...so I clicked 'off' and then all worked fine!

Will purchase on next month as do not want to start a new PC so late in month...decision decision! ... plus its finals week at college...hummmm! homework/games?

Thx for the very cute game dev's/bfg and also am an avid 'camper' and no doubt love those cutsey lumbermen!

... Lets

[Post New]by catsholidayhome on Apr 24, 12 11:39 PM
Love it! Thank you! Breath of fresh air.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Apr 25, 12 6:22 AM
you know..this is what i miss when i played hogs, the struggle to pass a level, then coming to the forums to ask.... man i love builders....signed eco warrior bella(soon to be greedy tycoon bella)

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on May 10, 12 9:58 AM
This is one of the most frustrating games that I have played, but I can't stop playing it.

It is a real challenge to get gold on some of those levels and my clicker finger just isn't fast enough at times.

I don't like clicking to get the rent each time...wish it would just automatically go into the fund. I'm so busy clicking work to be done that I have trouble keeping up with the rent also.

Anyone have any general tips and hints for the game?

Go to: