123mikey321
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:Post any Legends of Atlantis: Exodus technical issues here only

[Post New]by 123mikey321 on Jun 14, 12 8:29 AM
I posted the below but have received no replies so maybe you can help.

I replay the hidden object level Temple of the Winds and I get a better time than posted, actually 35 seconds but it doesn't record it and I don't get the achievement. This is the last one I need to complete them all and play the final bonus level.

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Jun 17, 12 5:55 PM
I'm having trouble with my cursor floating. Not only does it waste time, sometimes I end up clicking on the wrong task. It's been helping some to exit the game and then go back in after each level, but that gets very annoying.

I also had a worker get stuck on one level (3.6). I had to restart that level and collect the flower before building the bridge.

SublimeOne
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by SublimeOne on Jun 29, 12 9:06 PM
I can't get the Bonus #3 level open because I'm missing the Eagle Eye Achievement where you need to complete a Hidden Object level in 45 seconds or less.

But I've done this. On several HO levels, actually.

In Challenge mode, both the Temple of Light and the Temple of Wind have to be completed in less than 45 seconds to get Expert.

I actually timed it. A bunch.

I got under 45 seconds on several tries on both of those Temples but it just keeps showing that it took me over 2 minutes to do each of them.

If it had really taken over 2 minutes, I would never have reached Expert level and wouldn't have been able to do the first 2 bonuses. But I've completed those just fine.

Essentially, it's not recording the time for each level accurately.

So I can't complete the last bonus level, even though I've earned it. It's very disappointing to have such fun with a game only to have it screwed up at the end.

Is there any fix or work around for this problem?

DeepSee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by DeepSee on Aug 27, 12 4:36 PM
This game says it has HD graphics, but my monitor, although very nice, does not play HD movies. Does that mean it won't play HD games either?

I downloaded twice, and it has the "play" and "buy" icon on the game manager, and supposedly looks like it installed, but when I push the play button, nothing happens.

I notice various poor fishies have been left stranded on the beach in this forum--I hope my fate will not be the same, and that someone will address each of our technical issues, please.

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Aug 30, 12 11:27 PM
Level 2 Episode 8 the robbers or other are invisible.

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Aug 31, 12 12:00 AM
Level 2, Episode 10 all the robbers, thieves - green things and dragons are missing. Too bad these games aren't checked out before release. Too many bugs to have to pay $7.00 for (rounded off) especially in today's market. Totally bummed because I like this game. I'm assuming as I go on the remainder of the robbers, thieves & evil bad life are invisible since 3 levels so far they have been. Now I did see a VS1.18 at the lower right. Does that mean it's been released 18 times? Anyhow, I think I'm going to ask for a credit on this one. Not worth the time waiting to see if they come out with an updated version,.

[Post New]by Stacypeda on Oct 14, 12 10:13 PM
I bought this game on my iPad and then tried to purchase rescue points. There are no directions on how to download the points I purchased, yet you kept taking my money.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 16, 12 11:25 AM
Hi Stacypeda,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with those rescue points you purchased!

After doing some research on this game in our system, it appears that it wasn’t released for iPad by us here at Big Fish Games. In that case, it would be best to contact the support team or developer for the game instead, as they’re the experts at how it’s meant to play and how those rescue points should work. They’ll know what will work to get the game back up and running for you!

If you pull up this game again in the iTunes App Store you’ll see two buttons to help out along the left-hand side - one says “Developer Web Site” and the other says “App Support.” If you tap that second one, you’ll be taken directly to the game developer’s contact page.

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by sumofan on Oct 18, 12 12:31 PM
When I play this game online and when I downloaded the free trial it ended up being too tall for my screen. How do I fix?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 18, 12 1:20 PM
Hi sumofan,

I'm sorry to hear your screen is cutting off part of the game. There are a couple things you can try to get that fixed, including adjusting your screen resolution. You can find more information about doing that here on our help article:

Screen Resolution

If that's not helping, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team and let them know what you're seeing. They can provide some additional troubleshooting to hopefully get that working for you.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Nov 17, 12 1:23 PM
I didnt see any error # any of the many times it crashed but the game crashes a lot. I'm on a MacBook Pro and I dont think there's any specific level that it just shuts down on - its happened a lot. I'm thinking someone should contact the game developer for an update based on how many reports are just here alone.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Nov 17, 12 1:26 PM
Yikes I forgot to mention. As I saw suggested here, I tried playing straight from the game file instead of through the BFG manager but it still crashed. In fact, quicker than the other times.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Nov 17, 12 2:14 PM
Hi Yaelle,

Thanks for providing that information. Our dedicated Mac Tech Support Team will be happy to look into that with you. While the posts here in the technical issues thread are great for us to get a glimpse at problems in the game, our Tech Support Team is set up to pass that information along to the necessary teams involved, as well as troubleshoot any issues occurring.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

Edited on 11/17/2012 at 2:14:57 PM PST

[Post New]by Limey777 on Oct 9, 13 1:23 PM
I am running a Mac and had bought this game a year or so ago. I hadn't played for a while but not it won't open. I get an Apple generated " game_atlantis_osx quir unexpectedly" message. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but the same thing happens. Any suggestions?

sanya1401
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Mac version doesn't even open

[Post New]by sanya1401 on Nov 20, 13 12:09 AM
Hi,

I got this game last year and experienced it crashing at launch. So after numerous tries of deleting and reinstalling, i gave up. Despite that my system (10.6.8 OS X ) was within system requirements.

I re-downloaded it, thinking that there had been an update, or just maybe it will play this time. Alas, it still crashes upon launching. It doesn't even get past bouncing off the app bar.

is there a fix?

-Sanya

callielee
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by callielee on May 30, 14 12:45 PM
I have a Mac, everything is up to date, I have uninstalled and reinstalled it. It still crashes repeatedly, much more often now that I am in Crystal Caves. It is now unplayable, and I really like the game!

Go to: